Guys, what do you think of a girl who is 5'3 and around 122 pounds?

Also what do you look for most in a girl.. as far as personality, height, weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• well to be honest i cannot really give an opinion unless i saw a picture, because you can either be a really fit 122lbs or the opposite.

i personally prefer a girl around 5'2 5'3 or just not taller than me (6'0) i prefer thin/slim/fit girls and love visible collar/hip bones and flat stomachs. as for personality i love a girl who knows how to have fun but can be serious when its necessary, a lively girl full of life and optimism, strong morals and class, caring and thoughtful, smart and has a sense of humor, and a wild side in the bedroom, but only desires me, because loyalty is #1 essential quality.

What Guys Said 3

• You sound fine to me. Most girls my age are around that height (not sure about weight, I shall never ask) and they have average body mass.
    As for personality, I want someone who can be care-free at time, serious other times, won't judge me based on appearance or interests, and someone who won't cheat on me.

• 22 lbs overweight.

• Personality: Wonderful
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 120.

What Girls Said 0