What are your favourite shoes?

What are your favourite shoes?

Mine are either Adidias Superstars, Rainbow sandals, SWAT boots or some kind of shell cordovan dress shoe.

0|1
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 8

• I love shoes way more than any hetero man rightly should. I like the classics: Superstars, suede Pumas, Nike Cortez, Adidas Gazelles, Chuck hi-tops, and i generally like most canvas tennis shoes, usually I'll have a pair of white and of navy blue that will match most things. I'm very particular about wearing shoes that match or compliment the color of my shirt, and wearing the appropriate shoe for shorts, jeans, or khakis (in which case I wouldn't wear a sneaker). I never got into the Air Jordan thing, I think most of them are godawful ugly. I like the IIIs, and I think one other I can't remember, but that's it. When I wear shorts I probably wear Nike AirMax. I just get neutral colors though, to get specific color scheme matches with those, at $110 a pop, is a little rich for my blood. I recently bought a pair of navy blue Sperry Topsider boat shoes. That makes me want to punch myself in the face, but I'd be lying if I said they weren't fly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bare feet. I only wear shoes when there is a good reason which isn't very often. I can easily go several days without wearing any shoes. Sometimes over a week.

When I do wear shoes, 99% of the time it's Saucony. They aren't well known in many places, but they make good athletic shoes that last forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • 'some kind of shell cordovan' BASTARD.

Either some tan barker 1/4 brogues or some reddish brown double monks. Probably former.

1|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHA why bastard?

• Show All
    • Cordovan has excellent performance vs. water. For others, made well and regularly polished they keep water out well.

• And I never got the dreaded permanent water spots either. But mine are old as all hell. Older than I am. The old stuff was probably more elite. More horses around those days.

• Leather Moccasins

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Leather Shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays I really love boots, right now I have a pair of Route 66 brown boots and they are so comfortable and make everything I wear look good, boots are hip!

0|0
    0|0
  • Air Jordans

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugo boss or Diesels.

0|0
    0|0