Do any of you girls and guys like to dress nice for no reason?

I have noticed my crush will come to school about once every two weeks, with her hair curled, her makeup done nice, and in clothes that could pass at a semi-formal party. So, do any of you people out there, guys and girls, like to just randomly dress nicely, be it for work, school or any other reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally dress well. If I'm just taking my nephews or running to the store, I might be in jeans and a T, but otherwise I like to look well put together.

• Kudos. There's nothing better than a girl who consistently looks good and takes care of her appearance.

• Australian girls in general tend to dress well (and European for that matter). I did student exchange in the US and all us international students noticed how casual and "relaxed" the clothes that girls wore were.

• Lol, same with my crush. Some times she'l come in yoga pants and a hoodie, and sometimes with heals and curled hair. You just never know with her :P

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, sometimes I feel like putting in some extra effort just because it's fun. I do it at home too. Like sometimes when I'm not even going anywhere for the whole day, I decide to style my hair and do my makeup just because it kills time and because I like doing it. I kind of see it as training for when I have to go out for real, so that it won't take as long for me to get ready haha. Practice makes perfect.

• Always have to dress nice. My mom calls me trash and a hoe if I look nothing to her standards out in public. I mean it's WalMart I can care less because people look crazy ratchet up in that store every day so why look nice but other places I'll look nice.

• when im bored, i play dress up in my closet.

• Lol, of course you do...

• plop on the bed and sleep. playing dress up is exhausting

• Yeah, her family is probably pretty worried about her. She'll just disappear for hours at a time, and then they find her on her bed, with full makeup, a dress and high heels. Like she traveled to some sort dress up narnia.

• I've been told I dress fancy way too often, so I guess I do. I rarely do the jeans-and-a-tee thing unless I don't plan on leaving the house or I'm going to a sports event.

• My crush will come to school in yoga pants and a hoodie just as often as nice clothes lol

• I'm assuming you both are still in high school, so yeah that's kind of the norm. :) I wore a lot of jeans and hoodies back then.

• That's literally all I wear now. Lol, I have nothing more formal than a nice pair of jeans and a zip up hoodie.

• well recently I really got into wanting to look pretty and I think it's because in general I'm happy because summer is here and I'm free. And the summer clothes are my favourit cloths :) So usually I dress up to be happy. Like even on exam days, I would wear my favourite cloths to feel happy

• Yes i do, it makes me happy or already happy/excited for the day. It's one of those positive days I have.

• Yeah, I figured that was the case, I was just wondering as I didn't know for sure.

• yes. i enjoy making myself look nice for no reason. i think its fun

• Unless I'm going to a show or music fest, I dress well every day. Makes me feel good and more excited to take on my day.

• No, not really, if I dont have to, I won't.

• I'm almost like a dude in this case but I only dress nice when it's custom or totally necessary. For example a funeral a wedding an interview, to buy a car...

• I like to dress like that for no reason sometimes.

• I wear dresses a few days a week regardless of what I'm doing and I always have cute jewelry.

• No they don't

• yes i do like to dress nice for no reason :D
    it makes me feel good

What Guys Said 2

• The main reason for making myself look good is to attract women. I will dress nicely for school because there's many attractive women there. Anywhere I go where I know that there will be girls my age, I don't want to look like a complete scrub.

I won't put on cologne if I'm just going to hang around the guys or stay in the house all day.

• No. I think she has an event to go to right after.

• She has track practice after school almost every day. lol, unless she wants to look good running around the track.

• She wouldn't wear that if she had track. The hair for sure no.