Do any of you girls and guys like to dress nice for no reason?

I have noticed my crush will come to school about once every two weeks, with her hair curled, her makeup done nice, and in clothes that could pass at a semi-formal party. So, do any of you people out there, guys and girls, like to just randomly dress nicely, be it for work, school or any other reason?

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally dress well. If I'm just taking my nephews or running to the store, I might be in jeans and a T, but otherwise I like to look well put together.

0|1
    0|0
    • Kudos. There's nothing better than a girl who consistently looks good and takes care of her appearance.

• Show All
    • Australian girls in general tend to dress well (and European for that matter). I did student exchange in the US and all us international students noticed how casual and "relaxed" the clothes that girls wore were.

• Lol, same with my crush. Some times she'l come in yoga pants and a hoodie, and sometimes with heals and curled hair. You just never know with her :P

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, sometimes I feel like putting in some extra effort just because it's fun. I do it at home too. Like sometimes when I'm not even going anywhere for the whole day, I decide to style my hair and do my makeup just because it kills time and because I like doing it. I kind of see it as training for when I have to go out for real, so that it won't take as long for me to get ready haha. Practice makes perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always have to dress nice. My mom calls me trash and a hoe if I look nothing to her standards out in public. I mean it's WalMart I can care less because people look crazy ratchet up in that store every day so why look nice but other places I'll look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • when im bored, i play dress up in my closet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, of course you do...

• Show All
    • plop on the bed and sleep. playing dress up is exhausting

• Yeah, her family is probably pretty worried about her. She'll just disappear for hours at a time, and then they find her on her bed, with full makeup, a dress and high heels. Like she traveled to some sort dress up narnia.

• I've been told I dress fancy way too often, so I guess I do. I rarely do the jeans-and-a-tee thing unless I don't plan on leaving the house or I'm going to a sports event.

0|0
    0|0
    • My crush will come to school in yoga pants and a hoodie just as often as nice clothes lol

• I'm assuming you both are still in high school, so yeah that's kind of the norm. :) I wore a lot of jeans and hoodies back then.

• That's literally all I wear now. Lol, I have nothing more formal than a nice pair of jeans and a zip up hoodie.

• well recently I really got into wanting to look pretty and I think it's because in general I'm happy because summer is here and I'm free. And the summer clothes are my favourit cloths :) So usually I dress up to be happy. Like even on exam days, I would wear my favourite cloths to feel happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do, it makes me happy or already happy/excited for the day. It's one of those positive days I have.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I figured that was the case, I was just wondering as I didn't know for sure.

• yes. i enjoy making myself look nice for no reason. i think its fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless I'm going to a show or music fest, I dress well every day. Makes me feel good and more excited to take on my day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not really, if I dont have to, I won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost like a dude in this case but I only dress nice when it's custom or totally necessary. For example a funeral a wedding an interview, to buy a car...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to dress like that for no reason sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear dresses a few days a week regardless of what I'm doing and I always have cute jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i do like to dress nice for no reason :D
    it makes me feel good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The main reason for making myself look good is to attract women. I will dress nicely for school because there's many attractive women there. Anywhere I go where I know that there will be girls my age, I don't want to look like a complete scrub.

I won't put on cologne if I'm just going to hang around the guys or stay in the house all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think she has an event to go to right after.

0|0
    0|0
    • She has track practice after school almost every day. lol, unless she wants to look good running around the track.

• She wouldn't wear that if she had track. The hair for sure no.