Ladies, what article of clothing on a man turns you on sexually more than aything else?

Ladies, what sort of clothes that a man wears drives you insane with lust?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a little picky about how I like my guys to dress... Here are some of my preferences:

I love a guy in a jacket...like a tweed or black blazer, with a collared shirt, top to buttons undone. Or even a casual, tasteful blazer over a tight tee, maybe a band or a logo. I've got a MAJOR jones for guys with black plastic frame glasses...I'm telling you, they go miles for your image. In my opinion, the right glasses can turn a total loser into someone mysterious and bright. On casual occassions, I'm impressed with vintage tees not old navy knock offs that advertise crab shacks and surfs joints that don't exist, but real ones found after searching in thrift shops. I like wide, flat leather belts, pants wore low (not too low) on the hips...maybe a peek of undies. Of course, you can completely perfect your look and still fail to acheive that appeal if you don't smell good, so wear some decent cologne or at least some Axe. Studies have shown that women respond to men who smell sexy before they respond to good looks, and I totally agree with that.

I hate a guy in capenter jeans, socks and sandals, any kind of tee shirt with a wolf or mythical creature (unless delicately executed in some sort of ironic way) or out of fashion frames for their glasses. Baseball hates pretty much suck too, unless you just cannot part with it.

What Girls Said 7

• doesn't really matter lols. I've never been to that extreme where I'm filled with lust when I see a guy in a certain outfit.

but honestly, something trendy but natural. I don't mind just t shirt and a good pair of jeans that are slightly baggy. and it just depends on his physical traits more so than his outfit, whether or not he's hot.

• I don't know about specific article of clothing but I find it very hot/sexy when guys take off their ties and have that ruffled shirt look like here with Richard Armitage: link

• Plaid boxers are really sexy. I don't know why but they are. Boxer-briefs are too.

Anything tight on a guy is sexy, I think. Especially tight shirts.

• Um, clothes do not generally turn me on, and there is no way any article of clothing will drive me insane with lust. The person wearing the clothing can turn me on, not the clothing itself.

• Naaaaw it's so adorable how guys think girls are turned on by their bodies and clothing (or lack thereof). Studies (posted in NY times) show that women are more turned on by pictures of beautiful scenery than naked men's bodies.

If you want to turn women on through an article of clothing I suggest you buy a high-end designer dress - for her.

• This might be weird, but my boyfriend tends to wear plaid boxers more often than not, and when he stands up you can see some of the fabric above his jeans and it's so hot to me. I have no clue why.

• none! :P :]

What Guys Said 1

• Notice that none of them said a suit and tie. Women don't know what they want.