Girls, what are your honest opinions on my photo?

Please don't be rude but by all means be honest. I'm honestly just genuinely interested. I know guys are probably going to post their opinions on this as well so all I ask is again, please don't be rude. I'm very aware that I am thin/lean but that is how I like myself. ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• I genuinely think you're attractive. The only thing I could say is to look at the camera. Hahaha. :)

• I appreciate this. Not because it's a positive but because you were kind. Thenk you. 'Bd one thing at a time I guess. Eventually I'll look into a camera. :P

• Well, I've been building up others since I was beat up in 6th grade. I was cornered in the locker room being called "ugly" "disgusting" "unworthy..." things of that nature. I realized at that point that I didn't want to make anyone else feel the same way that the bullies made me feel. In case someone was having a bad day, I wanted to be the person to build them up, even though no one did that for me. I'm now a senior in high school, so that was 6 years ago.

• I literally had to sit on the floor when I read your first sentence...you were beat up? For how you looked? How in the absolute world could ANYONE, number one, do that to you and number two even if they did think that you were ugly, disgusting or unworthy (which I have no problem whatsoever telling you that you are from any of those) would ever give someone the idea that it was okay to put their hands on you? I know it was a long time ago but it still makes me upset that you had to be subject to that. 'Nd I know the silver lining is that, that moment gave you the clarity to be the person that you are now and make sure that anyone you came across does not feel like that but still...that burns me up.

What Girls Said 13

• You're attractive. I like your arms =) And you have like a surfer dude style there with your hair.

Your dog is attractive too, by the way. But why are you holding it like that? You know how that pose looks like from here? BAHAHAHA! Your dog looks uncomfortable..

• You know what? Haha I didn't even think of it like that. XD She's just my pup and holding her like that was the only way to get to look anywhere near the camera. She's a diva for sure. Haha Thenk you for your compliments though, I've never gotten a surfer dude (which is cool) People usually think I'm an islander. :P Thenk you though, this was a very nice message to wake up to. ^_^

• oh, I don't know about that! haha

• Haha I have faith in ya. Being a parent I hear changes most people for the better. ^_^

• you look toned and fit

but why is it important to you to pose and ask for others opinion?
    are you insecure?

why would total strangers opinion even matter?

my ex used to do that (prob still does lol) - take endless fotos of himself and sent it to random women he kept meeting online, fishing for compliments

I dumped him because he shouldn't ask other women what they think - they don't care anyway - he should be more interested in MY opinion

lonely women, sometimes older ones, sometimes insecure or ugly ones will be all over him, giving him compliments, just to get attention from some dude they may never even meet haha

but most women don't care at all about some random dude's body

yes, like Luna-030 said: can't see your face

we care about the mans face, his character, personality, is he kind, is he intelligent, does he have goals in life, is he noble. will he be there for me? our future children?

would he save a puppy that was hit a by a car or drive past it?

that's what matters in a man
    abs... who cares

I loved a fat dude but he was kind, caring, clever, funny - he was my world !!
    men who are obsessed with working out come across as vain, unreliable, man whores (sorry) and most women would not trust them - they would have to work harder to prove to a woman he won't stray

I won't go for a super fit guy (my ex husband was obsessed with gym and thought he was God's gift - boring !!! hahaha)

but that's just my opinion

• Thenk you so very much! Your response was again, another one that I was waiting for. (: As I stated above, psychologically there is little to nothing wrong with me. I'm pretty emotionally stable. This whole thing started over a debate with a friend. I wanted to believe that most of the time people post these photos because they are proud of their discipline or work, not beside they are ashamed. However, the general consensus like my friend's as well as yours seems to be quite the contrary. Which makes me sad that if I ever did want to post something such as that, I would be viewed with such negative connotation. I understand your experiences though and that is a form of cheating so I am glad that you dumped him. I also am familiar with your explanation of the characteristics a woman looks for in a guy and can tell you with confidence that I have generally seen those discarded for the aesthetic and material. Trust me, I love myself though. Lean build, dark skin, high voice and all.

• I always look at a guy's face first to tell if I like how he looks, but yours can't be seen haha. Body you're ok, I think like the guy who said that you should work on your chest muscles. And I gotta say a bit slutty your profile pic haha. hope I you don't see my opinion as rude, you asked us to be honest.This is my opinion, but maybe other girls from here don't agree with me.

• I totally get it and I thenk you for your comment. You made some very good points and I very much appreciate them. This was a social experiment (for more detail read my other responses). I do want to say thenks for not generalizing me and the photo and making me into someone I am not. I value that.

• your pic is nice

• Thenk you very much for your kind words. Very cool. ^_^

• eastern indian...not really chocolate..i have an olive indian skin tone

• That sounds very, very pretty. You should post your photo up. ^_^

• Yea, just your hair. Cut it, perhaps? :) Your face and body is great and so is your skin color. You're hot, actually. LOL. Should I say something about your dog, too? Naaah. :)

• You can talk about my pup. She's my baby. Haha I thenk thee for your honesty. I mean, you're gorgeous yourself and I hope you know that. ;)

• Alright, hottie. ;)

• :p Okay Ms. Breath taker.

• It's not a great picture but I'll give you my first thoughts. Cute dog, great biceps, I don't love the hair. :)

• Hehe Well thenk ya...mostly. :P This question was for a shirtless pic that I had up earlier, a sort of an experiment but I do thenk you for your honesty. My mother hates my hair too! XD

• It's alright.

• You need a hair cut

• I had just woken up. Haha I hadn't even had time to tame the mane but thenk you for your honesty. (:

• I can't see your face

• It makes me feel uncomfortable, honestly. Like it's something personal I shouldn't be seeing.

• That's fair too. I definitely think there's
      much worse plastered in magazines and all over television by professionals or just people in general but this is your opinion and I respect that. (:

• It's not an interesting picture to look at. I love it when people are more creative with their selfies, and I've seen thousands of pictures like yours on the internet. So, I'm sorry to say that it doesn't really impress me. You look healthy though. And I always prefer to see a man's face over seeing his body. When he flaunts his body without showing his face, I always assume that
    1. he's really conceited and thinks that his body will attract all the girls or
    2. that he doesn't like his own face and prefers not showing it, hence only showing his body while hiding his face.

• Whew, now I can change my photo back. Okay, first I want to say thenk you for advice and your way of helping me. I assure you there is nothing too emotionally unstable or an inner conflict so dyer that I feel the need to gather compliments from the world. Your answer along with a couple of others are the exact ones that I was waiting for. I had a debate with a friend that when people post photos such as that, that it wasn't necessarily sexual or some psychoanalytical problem. Yet rather that some just like to be seen and want genuine feedback. I s'pose my view is a bit jaded because honestly, I'm the complete opposite of what I have found my photo to represent in general. I tend to be more of a recluse than anything. I do thenk you again though for your feedback and for the one who will need it, I'm sure you will help.(:

• You're not lean, or at least you're not what I consider lean. You look like you have an average, muscular build.

I find your picture to be the male version of a slutty female profile pic.

What Guys Said 2

• "I'm very aware that I am thin/lean but that is how I like myself."

This is what matters. The ones who like you for who you are will be with you.

• Thenk you very much sir bro. I am definitely learning this through living. (:

• Work on your chest muscles