Guys only: Do you consider me attractive?

Recently my features have changed quite a lot and it hasn't done much for my self esteem because I really have no idea how guys view me. Anyway, would you say I was beautiful?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• You're beautiful indeed, you better get your self-esteem up because we're random guys on the internet who have no problem telling you the truth.

What Guys Said 19

• So what exactly has changed about you that makes you feel less attractive?

Bigger bottom? Larger chest?

• i used to have a rounder face shape, now it's more angular, bigger butt and thighs definitly and smaller waist (but i dont mind that). Basicly i'm very different to what i was before and it's destabalising especially since it happened all in one go.

• I wouldn't worry about it. Those are all good things that happened to you. Angular face means you look less fat. Bigger ass and thighs make you desireable, along with small waist. Just make sure you stay in shape. Perfect 10.

• And what, pray tell, makes you feel unattractive. Because what I'm seeing is gorgeous. Hufufufufu.

• Pale skin, dark hair, good facial features, French, what's not to like? Well, maybe the age.

• You...look a lot like Emma Watson.

• Of course you are.

• You're a beautiful young lady, you shouldn't have a problem attracting guys your age and occasionally old creepers. You're young so you're body is still developing.

• I voted "no" because you did only provide a single low-res weird-angle shot which is totally offputting.

• so it's only the shot that's causing you problems?

• Yes, because no one can truly derive if you are attractive based on such an inconclusive photograph. Even a dude could makeup himself to look like a woman at that resolution.

• Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Emma Watson?

• Holy shit. Yes. Beautiful would be a good word for it. I'd say 9/10 roughly.

• You have no problem in that department.

• You are beautiful no worries haha

• honestly u are cute and pretty and i dnt think u worried about changing becz if any guy like u then he will accept like this...

• You are gorgeous young lady

• i've never been called gorgeous before :) it's what i've always wanted to be though

• I have a thing for french girls haha. you honestly are quite attractive so feel good!

• I picked yes

• You're not bad looking.

• Yeah, sure.

• You're cute

• You look very nice. Sweet, innocent.

What Girls Said 0