what would you rate me out of 10?

what would you rate me out of 10, be completely honest, im just curious.

that's me in my profile pic
If you click on my profile and then my profile pic it becomes bigger and you can see it better

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• in my opinion, pretty face and a red head, so for this pic 4.8/5. post a full sized pic, because looks would include everything. Just trying to help you in getting a absolute rating ;)

• Not really a fan of colored red hair - I prefer brown, or brown+blonde, but not blonde. Personal preference, nothing more. You certainly have style with it, though, so that's cool. You also certainly look pretty damn good, so 9.2/10 because I don't give out 10s, but that's pretty much my only reason, haha. Canada already seems even more awesome than before.

• Definite 8 or 9 in my opinion. You are beautiful. I like your hair and you have a very pretty face. I can't tell what eye color you are... Blue? Either way. Beautiful.

• You're quite attractive. And you have red hair. That is a definite plus in my books.

8.5 or 9.

• User account not active anymore.

• 7. If you made your hair blonde 8

• Need to see more pics but 7.5-8

• 8, hair is a little TOO red for my taste, emphasis on my taste. Otherwise, lookin good amiga

• I'm going with a 10.

• 7, would be an 8 but I don't think the hair suits your face type :P

• Darkest pic ever. Probably 7.

• 7.5 but you have potential to be higher

• I think you're hot :)

• I'll give you a 7.2 :D

• Seven. Maybe seven and a half.

What Girls Said 8

• i'll give you an 8~ you would definitely be an 9 if you had straight ash blonde hair or light brown hair tho~ you have a small pretty face but your red hair and haircut doesn't seem to fit you that well~

• 7. You're really pretty, and your hair is amazing. It's hard to get hair to be that radiant of a red so props to you! :)

• I like the hair, Id say an 8.

• 7/10 i can't see the pic clearly.

• 7 is my personal opinion :) that's good

• 9 for definite :) x

• A 3/10. Awful nose and terrible hair.

• Well you see I like redheads/I'm afraid of them due to a traumatic experience. Given that and nice lips I'd give you an 8 or 9

• Thanks, I don't like my lips lol my upper lip is thin

• Ah well thats good at least lol. Good lick with your questions

• Luck