what would you rate me out of 10?

what would you rate me out of 10, be completely honest, im just curious.

Updates:
that's me in my profile pic
If you click on my profile and then my profile pic it becomes bigger and you can see it better

0|0
8|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• in my opinion, pretty face and a red head, so for this pic 4.8/5. post a full sized pic, because looks would include everything. Just trying to help you in getting a absolute rating ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a fan of colored red hair - I prefer brown, or brown+blonde, but not blonde. Personal preference, nothing more. You certainly have style with it, though, so that's cool. You also certainly look pretty damn good, so 9.2/10 because I don't give out 10s, but that's pretty much my only reason, haha. Canada already seems even more awesome than before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definite 8 or 9 in my opinion. You are beautiful. I like your hair and you have a very pretty face. I can't tell what eye color you are... Blue? Either way. Beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're quite attractive. And you have red hair. That is a definite plus in my books.

8.5 or 9.

1|0
    0|0
  • User account not active anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. If you made your hair blonde 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to see more pics but 7.5-8

0|0
    0|0
  • 8, hair is a little TOO red for my taste, emphasis on my taste. Otherwise, lookin good amiga

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going with a 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7, would be an 8 but I don't think the hair suits your face type :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Darkest pic ever. Probably 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.5 but you have potential to be higher

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a 7.2 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Seven. Maybe seven and a half.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i'll give you an 8~ you would definitely be an 9 if you had straight ash blonde hair or light brown hair tho~ you have a small pretty face but your red hair and haircut doesn't seem to fit you that well~

0|0
    0|0
  • 7. You're really pretty, and your hair is amazing. It's hard to get hair to be that radiant of a red so props to you! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the hair, Id say an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 i can't see the pic clearly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 is my personal opinion :) that's good

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 for definite :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • A 3/10. Awful nose and terrible hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you see I like redheads/I'm afraid of them due to a traumatic experience. Given that and nice lips I'd give you an 8 or 9

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I don't like my lips lol my upper lip is thin

• Show All
    • Ah well thats good at least lol. Good lick with your questions

• Luck