Do women prefer long or short hair on guys?

I have medium long hair, just barely dangling over my ears. I'm considering growing it out to neck-length like I used to keep it, but I also like the low maintenance of shorter hair. I could really go either way, so I need some help deciding.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind guys with long hair as long as it not longer than shoulder length, also some guys can carry it off better than others so really you need to find a style that suits your face if you get what I mean..for example I wouldn't have a bob or dye my hair blonde because I know it wouldn't suit me it would look wrong. YOu can grow it..whats the worse that could happen if you end up not liking it you could always get it cut later?

What Girls Said 15

• I think medium like this link looks superb.

More link

link

link

• It honestly all depends on the man and what you do for a living. I hate to say that but its true. If you have a laid back kind of job, longer if it fits you. Shorter but still funky if you have a job that shld be looked at upon with a little more respect.

• I prefer shorter hair on guys. short and spiky or short and well groomed. definitely not long.

• definitely longer hair, as long as it isn't, well, messy.

• Im looking to grow mine but want it above the shoulders

• Ya that's a good way to go! and by long I mean above the shoulders but below the ear and/or having bangs like to the eyes.

• Short hair without a doubt. Long hair looks dirty.

• BOTH.

whichever suits your face better...

if your going to keep your hair long, make sure your not blond (beach blond is okay).

I'd prefer a very light brown.

long and curly is gorgeous.

• It really depends on how you look. For you I would deffinately stay short medium. Long hair on guys really only looks good on surfers.

• I think that it depends on the person, either is good

• It all depends on the girl we all have a different preference in this cases... I personally like short hair or at least medium. NEVER longer than mine.

• I have to say, I'm a sucker for long hair but it does most definitely depend on the guy. I've only seen guys that lean a little towards the rocker edge pull it off.

• the shorter the better ... my biggest turn on > jay sean's hairstyle , it's just HOT!

• I think short hair is better.

• the cut is important but styling is just as crucial. just make sure you can style whatever cut you go with well. it's easiest to style short hair yea, but medium length hair is really sexy also.

• short

• I don't mind if guys have long hair as long as it's not longer than mine then I am cool.

What Guys Said 0