Girls, Are you waiting to get pregnant?

I researched about what happens when you have a baby. I've found out your boobs grow bigger because of the milk (and gained weight).
Up to 2-3 cups bigger in some cases.
What do you think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• …well yes i intend to get married and fall pregnant.
    i dont mind the changes that will occur to my body. they are all worth it once that child is born. I'm cool with big boobs lol, no issues there:P
    weight gain is normal. even if a woman is against it, she can't change that. its a beautiful part of life and i think women should just embrace that. embrace that a new life is forming within u.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps a more important question would be, "Girls, are you waiting for the most optimum circumstances for bringing into the world and raising something as profound as another thinking human being?" Isn't that at least as important (though I think much more so) than boob size?

I'm not saying that the changes to a woman's body aren't something to consider, but isn't the more important issue being sure that you are in a place in your life that will be best for the child. And if you feel you will never be in that place, then isn't the more important issue being that you shouldn't have a child at all.

I applaud women by the way who say they don't want to have children and never do. They're doing the world a service. I also applaud women who say they do want to have children when their life situations are optimal and then do it. They're doing the world a service.

• Every girl knows what a really really huge deal getting pregnant is and how it really affects a woman's life at the very sinlge moment they know they are, but I didn't wanted to make it a serious topic. Just discuss what I've found out, but thank you for opinionating (:

• You're welcome, Asker. With respects, I wouldn't say EVERY girl knows. I would say many know, but certainly not every girl. If that were the case, I would not know a number of women who went ahead and had children when they were totally unprepared financially and emotionally. Alas, their children are being subsidized by the government and being dragged through poverty.

• the girl that likes me right now, had her babies, and her boobs got smaller after it, she wants to have a boob job to bring them back to where they were before her kids. i dont like her, but i like the fact that she likes me. its always nice to feel wanted

What Girls Said 8

• yeah i know pregnancy greatly increases boob size and makes a woman's body look more feminine (more curvy)...but having a baby is a huge responsibility...i prefer becoming a mom after i get married

• Only after I get married.

Though it would be nice to have bigger boobs, pregnancy makes the rest of you bigger too. Not looking forward to that part amongst other things.

• I never want to have kids !!! Your vagina also gets bigger

• i have thought about it but i don't want my body to change... and i have health issues that could really complicate things.

• I'm an E/DDD cup already. I'd actually want to cut my boobs off it they got any bigger. Adding the fact that they'd get destroyed by the little tacker gnawing on them? Sigh.

• Only when I have a responsible boyfriend or husband... my boobs growing wouldn't be ab important factor for me.. my boobs are already big.. id be more concerned about being able to provide for my child..

• I'm a DD already and I will be pissed when this happens to me.

• How big my boobs may get has no effect on my decision to get pregnant, lol talk about a minor detail when you're considering bringing a new life into the world who you will be responsible for for the next like 20 years.