What do people not know about you unless you tell them?

What about you that people don't know unless you tell them.

Most Helpful Girl

• That I genuinely care about anyone that I come in contact with.

When I was younger, I was bullied HORRIBLY. I've been beaten, slapped, kicked, ignored, shoved.. you name it. What made it even worse was the fact that I was molested and beaten by my biological father at home. I wasn't safe at home, and I wasn't safe at school. I hated how everyone treated me...

Years later I realized that living in the pain that those people had caused me made me more miserable than actually experiencing the pain.

Every day, I try to do at least one nice thing for someone and I also try to compliment someone that has hurt me in the past.

No one was able to help me when I was in pain and when I was struggling, so I want to be that for someone else, in hopes that they pass that on.

What Girls Said 22

• That I'm deaf in one ear, I can hear what people are saying most of the time but sometimes have to ask them to repeat themselves- most people assume I'm not listening.

A lot of people also don't know I'm a vegetarian or that I'm fluent in sign language.

• That I'm not as confident as they think I am. I'm actually a introvert deep down but manage to hide it so well that people think I'm this confident individual.

• I'm very into animals and I don't give a shit about politics and would definitely tune you out if you talk about politics with me. I also passionately loathe profit-oriented minds.

• Lots of things... I actually hated cheerleading. I comfort read trashy romance novels. I yarn bomb in my spare time. I was the ATC.

• Dogs scare me =[

• Nothing...absolutely nothing...
    I like for people to NOT know me unless I want them to know me.

• I'm a farm girl.

Also that I was picked on quite a bit as a child. I had very large glasses, bad teeth, and I was tiny. Therefore I was an easy target.

• That I have German, Austrian roots. I am related to the Rothschild family. That I have a blood disorder which is why I can't donate blood.

• i can't hear anything when im chewing.

• everything I am a recluse

• That I have a mean side =)

• What my dad all did to me, because he seems amazing to everyone else :(

That in my whole life there only were 2 guys who believed in me...

• People don't usually find out for a while that I'm left-handed.

• people automatically assume that i am stuck up and won't talk to them if they approach me.
    when in all actuality im really nice and i love talking to people and making new friends and acquaintances!(:

• That I was bullied/shy when I was younger.

• that i'm half

• I hate the far left.

• i have a hard time trusting people

• that i'm a geek

• A lot actually. My past is fairly crazy, and people are shocked when I tell them.

I also had a subtle nose job that you wouldn't know about unless I pointed it out.

• that iam not white lol

• That although my default facial expression looks kind of angry lol, I really love people and like when they approach me or chat me up :)

• when people approach me or chat me up*

What Guys Said 12

• That I'm probably one of the most awesome people you'll ever meet. Most people can tell this by spending some time with me but it can be elusive to some..

• Can have a bit of a temper a times. I have tons of patients with people, just not mechanical things or electronics, haha!

• hahaha not lies! it just takes a lot for it to come out haha and, I am great with mechanical things! my daddy taught me well! haha I can help you :)

• hahhaa ohhh I see! Bit like my dad in that sense ey? haha he gets mad at his phone a lot and smacks it on the dash of the car haha. I am like..um...yeah...haha

• lol oi scary! haha

• That I'm abstinent/a nerd/lego video game lover

• i'm crazy about world domination and cute Asian girls

• I'm actually a very peaceful guy. But people just don't get it.

• Everything. I'm a very private person

• That I'm VERY kinky, I like to play around with those close to me, I like teasing those who I like & love...

The first one however, is something I need to tell (unless she's in an equation with me where she discovers it herself lol) for them to know the others those close enough to me realize with time :)

• I'm not playing with my keys in my pocket.
    And no its not a cell phone.

• I am pretty damn sure I am asexual.

I modeled for the Broadway as a kid.

I can speak Egyptian Arabic, Hindi and Russian.

• YOU I need to know for point 3 :D :D 'Egyptian Arabic' - are you in India? :D :D

• I have a massive willy

• I fuck top model hookers regularly and I love it

• That I lost my virginity at 34