What do you think of lace shirts / tops? Love it or leave it?

www.google.de/search

I personally love them! I think lace can be cute, but can also be subtly sexy. And it's definitely feminine.

Just curious what everyone else thinks of them.

• Love em!
    73% (8)80% (4)75% (12)Vote
  • Nope!
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Neutral
    18% (2)20% (1)19% (3)Vote
  • See results
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm opposed to women wearing tops. I think a womanlook most fetching dressed merely in a red hat. Anything more is ostentatious.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Oh I think those are very sexy. Wish more girls wore those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Googled to see some pics and... love it!
    As you commented below, it should be looking "too naked"... the idea of a top below it sounds good.
    Daphnia attractiva :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're cute. I like them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• i like. but i like lace dresses more bc they come with an under layer thing :o

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like them BUT I hate it when girls only wear a bra or worse, nothing, under them. I wear them but I put a little spaghetti strap tank top or a cami under it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. Only prepubescent girls can pull off the bra and lace top thing, because they have no boobage and are technically still kids, so they're not supposed to have sex appeal. Does anyone wear nothing under them? Because they would be mighty slutty.

• I don't know I have seen the bra thing around here but not the nothing under them. Id be willing to bet some girls do though lol

• I really like than a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if worn correctly they can be very nice but some of them look a little out of place on the link you sent. I think I'd rather wear a bandeau top underneath than just a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look great except when their bra/tank top is kinda exposed. Make sure they match colors :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them too! Just be sure to wear a matching bra color under.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wear a tank top under. Just a bra is too... skanky. Especially because I have a womanly figure, so anything less than a tanktop is just going to attract negative attention.

• I LOVE them! I have something similar to the second pic.

1|0
    0|0