Guys, do you like lipsticks, lipglosses?

Do you like lip glosses or lipsticks on girls? Or do you prefer none?
I personally don't like lip glosses very much, i wear lip sticks if i feel like it or go natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer none but I would like gloss more than stick. I don't want anything that will rub off on my lips

• i see, but lipglosses are too sticky though.

• haha thank you!

• there is lipstick out there that actually doesn't rub off when you kiss guys =D

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really like lipstick on women. I prefer lipglosses. It makes it look more natural.

• A hint of it isn't bad but if a guy sees you and the first thing he notices is lipgloss, it's a bit much

• I prefer none.

• lipstick is nice.

• yes i like girls that wear lipstick & lip gloss. i love the way red, pink and black lipstick looks on girls lips.

• i really love it when i see a women wear red or pink lipstick or lip gloss.

What Girls Said 3

• I like matte lipstick over gloss for darker colors. Lip balm with slight shimmer is nice too. Burt's Bees is awesome for that.

• my bf hates it when I wear anything on my lips unless it is chapstick lol

• my ex was the same. but i heard some guys actually like the taste of makeup on lips.

• so strange lol

• I only wear lip gloss. Usually clear with a bit of sparkle or a nude or peachy colour. Lots of shine is what I love. My husband loves it when I wear lip smackers Chapstick though because they are taste so yummy