The Meaning of Intense Eye Contact

Is it a good thing?

Intense Eye Contact

Have you ever wondered why he stares at you? Have you ever wondered what it means when she stares at you? Have you ever been insecure because he's staring at you? Have you ever felt anything if you stare at someone? These are questions I commonly overhear all the time whether it be at school, outside of school, or even in here on GaG, yet the all lead to the same answer— it's a damn good thing. If you have ever had problems with insecurities involving your crush's strange eye contact yet you know you feel the intensity if you were to stare at someone, I'd be willing to bet that your crush is feeling the exact same thing. If you have ever caught your crush staring at you from afar or staring into your eyes, I will explain to you what it means, and why it's a great sign.

If someone stares at you from afar, it always has a meaning

Your crush may think of you as a horrible person. You could be the cause of their pain for whatever reason. You could be someone that they want to be, but nevertheless, it all means that you matter to them in some way or form. Who knows.. you could really be the cause of their pain, but you are more than likely a beauty in their young eyes. A beauty so beautiful that they can't keep their eyes away from you. You are too beautiful and too meaningful to your crush that he is unable to look away. You are beautiful to them, even if you don't feel like you're beautiful yourself. Your crush finds you beautiful, and that's really all that matters.

When someone stares into your eyes, the heavens themselves have been focused on your passionate eye contact

Eyes are indeed windows into your soul. I'm sure that if you got the chance to look into your crushes eyes, you'd feel amazing and excited. You'd feel like you'd want to kiss them on the spot and cuddle under the blankets. Yet, you wonder what it means when they stare into your eyes? If someone were to stare into your eyes especially the way you'd stare into your crush's eyes, it is a sign of attraction. It is a sign of sexual attraction, because your crush is probably thinking about things that could happen if you two were to be alone together. In case you haven't figured yet, that is a good sign. You are beautiful to them, and they are beautiful to you. Whatever you are feeling when you stare into your crush's eyes, I can assure you, your crush is feeling the exact same thing. Whether it be a guy or a girl, everyone has feelings, and their eye contact is no different from yours. It always means the same thing.

How ever they stare at you whether it be from across the room or into your eyes, they do find you attractive, believe it or not. You are attractive, and you have your proof whenever you catch someone staring at you, since stares are always done in lengthy amounts of time. They are typically a sign of sexual tension, but it is usually done because your crush likes you.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• 3d

I also make a lot of eye contact especially with my clients, it shows them that I am confident about whatever project or issue we are handling.
    Yesterday, I had this client who actually had the deepest amazing eyes i have ever seen, and I basically got lost in them, not because of the color but the way his eyes where just staring and looking into my eyes and we where not able to detach it.
    I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND and I adore his eyes so I am not really expressing a CRUSH thingy with this client, BUT I have a problem, i can't seem to forget his eyes and I am thinking about them often since yesterday...
    A lot of people compliment my eyes as in shape and color and maybe it was because of THAT but fact is, I won't be forgetting those eyes for now lol...

• 2d

Lmao I see. Well like I said above during intense eye contact, he was probably feeling the same as you were. It can happen abruptly or intentionally, and because of that, you will have different thoughts depending on the timing and the circumstance of the eye contact. Thanks for sharing an opinion!

• 2d

<3 Thank you for sharing this amazing MyTake I do love it and I find eyes fascinating <3

• 2d

You're very welcome miss, and so do I! lol

• 4d

Intense eye contact is one of the most amazing feelings in the world! Excellent Take! That's why I intentionally avoid eye contact with guys I'm not interested in--I don't want some random guys thinking I'm interested in them

There's a man who keeps trying to make intense eye contact with me. Most of the time I look away, but there have been a few times he caught me staring at him and one time he leaned in and grabbed my face so I couldn't look away. Oh I felt like dying!

• 4d

Aha I agree. It also feels good to know what it means when a crush were to stare deeply into your eyes lol. The whole thing is just an incredible experience that can lead to a vast amount of intimacy.

• 4d

I like your myTake ! When I feel like someone is staring at me, I first look behind me and then I realise it's me. Then I look at myself, to be sure what I'm wearing haha. I really feel naked when people stare at me or when their eyes follow me. It feels like I grew two heads. Thanks for clearing that up !

• 4d

Good MyTake. I have been interested on several occasions not about crushes but about people staring in general, but I think what you write still applies. It's just hard to believe, lol. And really uncomfortable, more so when it's not a crush.

• 4d

Aha I definitely agree. It's realistic though, no matter how incredible the possibilities. Watch out if it's not a crush lol

• 2d

Good Take!
    The guy I'm seeing right now loves making eye contact with me because, like you wrote, he also says that "eyes are windows to the soul". I'm not complaining cos he has really gorgeous blue eyes <3
    I still remember how we made so much eye contact leading up to our first kiss. The kiss was amazing, but I believe having such intense eye contact leading up to it made the whole experience all the more memorable!

• 9h

The type of eye contact that scares the hell out of you or make your heart drop.

• 5d

What an amazing myTake. It really is amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! Another one, nailed.

• 4d

Well.. A long eye contact is a sign of an interest and also a try to connect with the other person.. But it's not always that deep.. Thing? There's a guy I lock eyes with very often. Sometimes we even make eye contact battles.. Generally we like looking each other directly in the eyes and holding eye contact for a while. But when I asked him out I was rejected. So it's not always about feeling the same thing I guess.. But generally it means interest and that's the point. :)

• 4d

thanks for clearing that up

• 4d

You're welcome lol

• 4d

what if he's sauntering toward you like a panther staring you down with flames in his eyes

• 4d

If he also happens to be staring in your direction, it's a sign of romantic attraction. It's like he's trying to melt your heart with his approach.

• 4d

I always want eye contact

• 4d

I like eye contact. I can see what person is in front of me

• 3d

I always make eye contact while tlking to someone

What Guys Said 3

• 4d

This happened to me last year. I entered a retail outlet to make a purchase and as I walking through the store I just so happened to bump into an old co-worker and we ended up stopping in the middle of the store and just stared into each other's eyes for what felt like ages, it must have been more than thirty seconds, time felt as though it had come to a stand still and I just couldn't look away, I felt frozen. Eventually I looked down and back up and she was still staring at me wide-eyed, I got so freaked out that I literally turned away and walked off thinking how creepy she probably thought I was, but it was beyond intense. I've never experienced anything like it before or since and it was electric. I never knew that eye contact could have such an affect.

• 4d

Oh it sure does. Usually if you catch someone staring at you for over 10 seconds, it's a sign that they want you to approach them. It's like they hope you notice. Though I'll agree with what you said. A person's eyes can easily turn on anyone with elite eye contact!

• 4d

it shows me confidence and interest. it makes me hard

• 14h

Me & a girl in my dorm have had this crazy eye contact before. I love looking her in the eyes my body freezes and goes somewhere else. But when she came off the elevator earlier I said hi she said hi back & kept walking I don't even think she really looked at me I'm trying to get to know her lol