My ex likes sleeping/cuddling with me...What does it mean?

So we went out for a year and a half, and he broke it off because I was too "demanding" and "posessive" and he couldn't handle it, plus we were long distance. He did this right before this summer... a summer where we are in the same city togetherWell, we've been hanging out a lot and sometimes it gets late so I crash at his place, and he refuses to let me sleep on the couch, saying he'd rather have me sleep in his bed but I don't want to make him sleep on the couch so we end up sleeping in his bed together...CUDDLING. he holds me tightly, squeezes me, gives me kisses on the forehead, etc. He said he likes it when I sleep over. We don't do anything else though, nothing sexual, it's all spooning and such.What does this mean? Does it mean he still has feelings for me or what? He constantly also tries making plans with me to hang out and he gets jealous when he hears about other guys trying to get with me. GUYS, tell me, is cuddling an emotional thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• to me it is, I won't cuddle with no one unless I like em :D...and maybe he just does it on spite so you won't go with no one else

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He still cares but doesn't want to deal with the negative side (i.e. Demanding).

• I think he still has feelings for you because you would let your ex back in to bed with you even if you are still friends in my opinion