What are some places to meet nice guys?

Ok I'm curious what are some good places to meet guys that are nice and not out for just one thing. Are there some places better than other places to... Show More

Ok to specify what kind of nice guy I'm looking for. I want someone who is nice and sweet, not too cocky or a jerk, it would be nice if they didn't believe in premarital sex too since I don't either and I want someone who's fun to be around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with allmixedup on the place NOT to meet a nice guys: bars, club, etc. And as for the the gym, you can try. But the problem with the gym is that it has too much different type of people, some nice, some not so nice, some overly obsessive with body, etc.

So I recommend you looking for "nice" guys who aren't after one thing, which I assume is sex, at the following places:

try book stores, Barnes & noble, etc

seminars, especially when it deals with improving society and self improvement

volunteer work, food for homeless, home construction

grocery stores, on the "healthy" aisle

local park, on run track

aquarium, museum, art gallery, exhibits

These are just some ideas to improve your chances of meeting a decent guy. But the ultimate question is, what will YOU do once you see such a guy?

• Oh yeah that is a good question since I am pretty shy and I do have a little trouble talking to a guy I don't know already. That list gave me some good ideas though so thanks.