• Ask
  • myTake

Acting indifferent, how should I do it?

Well, I'm the person with the "confused and shattered" question a few days ago. As of now its in break mode. I'm feeling better right now. I've been getting a lot of support from my mom and some by my aunt. They both told me and I thought of acting indifferent with my girlfriend. She's been asking me questions on the phone of what are you doing, where did you etc. I've been giving her kind of lackluster remarks. Give the question, "Why do you want to know? " and she answers "Because I just want to know". Right. That makes sense. You want a break but want to know I'm doing. Now they said as mentioned earlier to act indifferent because that could drive her crazy, and might work on my side(I hope). I'm guessing by not giving straight answers and asking if she wants to call me and I say "you don't have to/not necessary". Seem like a start. I want to know what would be good ideas and things to say to show I'm acting indifferent. But I don't want to show that I don't care about her then I might fully lose her and that's a huge no for me, obviously. So if you can give some advice/ideas and/or things to say to her. That would be much appreciated, thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't bother acting indifferent with her, these mind games just take up time and do no one any favouirs. Just be honest with her.

• Let me ask you one thing, Do you want to play games or do you want to try establishing a good relationship with her? If you want to play games then being indifferent is good. After all, indifferent = not caring, so you'll be telling her that you don't really care whether she stays or goes. If you want to build a solid, trusting and long lasting relationships then games should only be reserved for the bedroom and just tell her how crazy you are for her. I know you said in our other question that you've literally poured your heart out so you've taken the risk to put it all on the line. So why give it all up now by playing games? An alternative may be to tell her how you've felt over the last few days and that you've been worried about her and yourself and that its been an emotional roller coaster and that you are now truly confused as to where you and her stand. Be truthful as I personally do not believe that games in relationships have any winner. You usually end up with two losers who broke each others heart in the process even though their intentions may have been well. 0. 2c