• Ask
  • myTake

Why does she keep going back to her ex?

Met a girl and we got along great. Found out from mutual friends she even had a crush on me. I didn't make a move because she had a boyfriend. She... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well obviously you're confused. Who wouldn't be. Here are a few possibilities that could help answer your questions:Possibility Number One: Well, she really does like you. She just found stability in her old boyfriend and that's why she got back together with him. She always wanted to be at the very least, friends with you, but you pushed her away when telling her that you wanted to be more than that. She got more intrigued with you by saying that (because girl's are weird like that). Then broke it off with her boyfriend, realizing what a mistake she made. Now, she wants to be friends with you again, so maybe later she'll have a shot with a romantic relationship later on. Possibility Number TwoShe always wanted to be just friends. She thought that she might have a thing for you, then decided that it was just a friend type of thing. Sometimes for girls, it's difficult to explain our feelings. We don't know if we like a guy as a friend or more than that. It's hard to tell, and maybe this was one of those times for her. Now that she broke up with the guy AGAIN, she either A) found out that she actually does have feelings for you or B) really wants to be friends because you're a great guy. Possibility Number ThreeShe's confused and needs someone to be there for her. Lucky boy, she chose you! Through everything, she knew that you cared for her. She knew that you were there for her. Now, when she breaks up again, she wants you to put her shoulder on. You may not like that, but it is just another idea being put out there. Possibility Number FourShe is an evil conniving self-centered son of a bitch. She's using you. No doubt about it. She wants you only for the physical part of the relationship and doesn't like you for anything more than that. Possibility Number FiveShe wants both you and her Ex-Boyfriend/Boyfriend. This could also be the case. She might want to be with you, but she still has feelings for this other guy. Now that she broke up, she might have made up her mind, and want to be friends with you. She might be thinking that friendship could lead to a relationship. She was just confused and now everything is clear. Possibility Number FiveOther.Okay, now, that I'm finished with all of the possibilities, which sounds most like her? Maybe that will help you answer you questions. I don't know this girl, so it's hard for me to say, but from your descriptions of her, I would go with Possibility Number Two. She might have been confused about her feelings, and now she has come up with an answer to them. Whether it's A) or B), I'm not sure. Well, I hope this helped. Message me when you find out anything!!

• My friends ,that are girls, say 1 or 2/a are probably my answer. Part of me says she is worth any risk I could take, the other says don't be played for a fool again. She has friends that she has known much longer than me so why not cry on their shoulder?

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds like one messed up girl! If you can't handle being friends with her, then stay away from her. It sounds like she is very confused about everything. If she realized that the best relationships on built on friendships, you guys would have it made. I almost wonder if she didn't get back with the ex to test the waters with you-to see if you'd get jealous. Know matter what you decide to do, be careful and good luck to you.

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly I don't know what to tell you I'm in the same situation except I stuck around you are clearly much stronger than me I couldn't just 4get about her but I'm in almost the exact same situation it sucks cause I want more than friends and her ex is an asshole who doesn't deserve her