Girls: Do you like getting hit on?

Do you like it when you're walking down the street for instance, and guys check you out and/or whistle?

• Vote A Yes (makes me feel confident)
  • Vote B No (that's disgusting)
  • Vote C Other (please describe)
  • Vote D ... just wanna see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Genuinely I don't like it,it can make me feel very uncomfortable to walk past a group of guys and have them cat-call or wolf whisle after me,makes me feel too self concious.

I become overly aware of myself-i think its fair to say that MOST women dread walking past a load of builders,you kind of think "oh here me go" and try and fix a nonchalent look on your face because you KNOW they are going to say something/cat-call.

It can feel very intrusive,imho,to have a group of guys check you out.

If its done subtley its not so bad though lol.

• Being 'hit on' does not equal 'cat calls'

it's understandable to not like cat calls... but being hit on is completely different

• Show Older
    • I don't know about most guys but I've never whistled to a girl I just quickly check them out and hope they don't notice. I do have a slight problem with turning away from a girl I find relay attractive when I'm just checking girls out I have to "force" myself to look away. lol.

• I know what you mean by walking by construction workers. If I can, I cross the street. Haha. But I usually just try to ignore it.