Does ignoring a woman make her more interested?

Does ignoring a woman make her more interested in you? I have a question.. I been seeing this girl for 1 month. When I talk to her its cool. We get along great. I would call her, Then she will tell me she will call me back. She never does. She tells me she likes me and I'm a great cute fun loving guy.. Why does it seem like she playing hard to get... I can ask her out today and she want give me a definite answer on when.. She always flirts with me.. If I ignore her for a while.. would that make her wonder what happen to me. I told her that I'm interested in talking to her more. I told her that I like spending time with her..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She may be interested, in your company, and the attention you give her. She doesn`t want to give you a straight answer because she doesn`t want to lose you (the attention). You are her safety net. When she has nothing else to do (bored), or when she needs self reassurance, she talks to you. She would probably call you, but she knows you would do that for her, so... If you ignore her, ofcourse she is going to think about you. --Wonder what you are doing, and why you`re not chasing her anymore. --But it doesn`t mean she will like you any more than she does now. If you tell a girl how you feel, and she doesn`t respond to it, EVER, then it means she doesn`t feel the same. Even if she is not the type to express her feelings verbally, her actions would at least tell you something. In this case, her actions tell you she is not taking you seriously. If you continue to pursue this girl, I think you will end up heartbroken. I suggest you start moving on. If she REALLY likes you, she knows what she has to do. But I, personally, wouldn`t wait on it. Don`t get fooled when she texts you out of the blue... it is mainly because she is lonely, looking for someone to talk to, bored, or some other dude dumped her/made her feel bad. If I`m wrong and this is her way of "playing hard to get"... then your relationship with her will be full of mind games, now and in the future... do you really want that? I think you can do better.

• Great comment love it

What Girls Said 3

• To answer your question, I think it has more to do with the individual woman's preference. Me personally, I hate it when a guy acts aloof an distance without warning; makes me wonder if I did something wrong and gets me feeling a bit insecure.

• I understand you. But Sweetheart, I told her how I felt.. I ask her if she wants to keep talking to me. She want give me a answer.. If she would just tell me that she doesn't wanna date anymore Fine.. I will move on. But this girl will say something that signals she is still interested...but when I ask her on a date ... I get nothing.... Its mind blogging... I need help

• I think it's best if you do a mix of being unavailable nd showing interest in her.In general, we all want what is unattainable.If you show too much interest, that means ur too available.. nd that's not attractiveBut then again, if you act like you don't want her too much, she'll move on .So do a mix of the two and you should be perfect :)

• That sounds kinda pointless, and a waste of time.

• Show Older
    • It did make me mad... I'm not talking to her until she calls or sends me a message.. after that things would be different...

• Good plan .. she needs to work for it .. especially after what she did

• I'm not a fan of game-playing. If she's not calling you back, I'd consider talking to her about it directly. As for ignoring her... if I guy did that to me, I'd be most likely to assume he isn't into me and I'd move on.

• I have asked her.. I told this girl I like her face to face. That's what I'm saying I haven't been playing with her she's been playing with me. I'm asking if I ignore her a little will that make her wonder about me.. Will that make her chase me

• No, I got you... What I mean is that ignoring her in an attempt to get her to chaseyou is game playing. When I say talk to her directly, I mean asking her something along the lines of, "I really like you, but when you don't return my calls, I have to wonder if you aren't interested or would prefer if I don't call. Is that the case?"

• I have told and asked her that.... I told her that I liked her...I try asking her when does she want to go out.. I asked her if she wanted me to leave her alone. I tried being direct as possible about this situation... She is playing with me.. I have not done anything.. I just been confused about her altitude toward me and dating.

What Guys Said 2

• It may work with some girls and have a bad reffect with others."I would call her, Then she will tell me she will call me back. She never does."Instead of accepting "Ill call you", just fix a place and time, or better, an hour you'll pick her up at a place she's bound to be, home or school and be there. It may not work but it's worth trying.

• dude, you don't ask her we you can go out again. of course she isn't going to tell you anything. you need to be the man and tell her when you are going to see her again. she will cancel or whatever if she doesn't really want to hang out

• Sometimes it's a nice little trump card to play. But if overused, a girl will most likely move on. Give her a lot of attention at first, and if this still doesn't make her more interested in you, then drop it. If she starts to wonder why your not doing any more advances, it's safe to say you have her interest right then and there.

• Hey I told her I like her she just does this to me....I try to ask her when can we go out again..She just doesn't tell me anything. I play no games with her.