Do guys go crazy over a girl's smile?

I hear all the time that guys go crazy for a girl;s smile. Is this true?

I just got my braces off and my teeth are really straight and really white, so should I be smiling more?

Thanks lol

the thing I don't like about my smile though is my nose does this weird thing

i mean I don;t think is hideous or anything or even that noticeable to anyone but me

Most Helpful Guy

• You should smile more even if they're crooked and brown.

Okay, maybe not crooked and brown, but we should all smile more.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 5

• Wow this is an easy one. Yes.

• Insecure people feel more comfortable approaching a person who is smiling because they seem nervous and vulnerable. I prefer a natural facial expression, at the very least never fake smile or exaggerate.

Pictures always look better without a smile. It doesn't make them look friendly at all but weird, even if its natural. I'm at the library right now and took a look around me at around 20 people without a single smile. A natural smile can't last more than a few seconds.

• i love it

if a girl have a nice smile and gorgeous eyes

thats a MAJOR plus!

• of course smile more

a smile makes the face more attractive

What Girls Said 2

• you should be wearing your retainers 24/7 (except for when you eat) for the first 6 months you have your braces off, otherwise they won't stay straight for long.

• I only have my wear mine for three months

• I had to wear mine for 6 months and then nights only for another 6 months and some of my teeth STILL shifted. so my teeth aren't perfect, but big whoop.

• Sounds like you're bragging... but smiling does make you more approachable.