How to start a conversation with a girl online.

f I talk about myself I got looks. I got good business going. em one of the richest guy. but ma life is so boring. cause I don't have a single girl... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you are asking how to flirt online and keep a conversation going?

First of... You don't have to have unique questions. But loose all those common questions about education, occupation etc... It's just boring and doesn't say much about you as a person unless your job really is your passion. For most people a job is just a way to earn money, nothing more.

If you want to flirt with a girl you'd want to talk about things that trigger emotions and not logic.

Ask about their opinion on various things. Don't think about them as logical things to conquer like you do in business :) It's all about emotions when it comes to women. Trigger emotions and you trigger attraction.

"What did you want to become when you grew up?" Can be a silly but fun question I've used a lot of times that can start a conversation going on forever... just have fun with it..

I'll stop my ramblings now :)

Good luck!

• Zeeshan says! wot do you do for fun?

mona replied! well its depend in my mood and situation wht can I do for fun and wid whom? wid cousins and frnd I always wana go for movie or jus even for endless shopping! :p

u?

zeeshan says! ahan ve both same alike I also do these things to hv fun as well, so wt do you do?

mona replied! well m student, doin MBA, and now preparing myself for hectic uni routine again! u?

• Hmph! first of all ramdan mubarik to you and your family, I won't b able to find you online then :P nwy have ma self a bacholers degree of punjab university, and then I started doing business of construction in dha after completing b. com, cause ma father had a very good busniess going of whole sale in azam market, so he gave me fortune and opurtunity to do sumthing diffrent instead of him, I dint disapoint him, and I established a very gd construction bizness own ma own MASHALLAH and these days do

• Mona replied! ya happy fasting!

c ya soon

see that's what happend, now she is not willing to continue this conversation, I just want to get to know what I have done wrong here in this conversation with this girl....