Is my girlfriend bored with me? What can I do? Can anyone help me please? =(

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 8 months..and now,she seems to be bored with me and whatever I did for her she'll just get mad or just p*ssed off..when I tried to care about her,she'll say I'm controlling her..i know I shouldn't give her so much advices but I just want to care for her..

we did argue a lot of times and the reason why we argued is because I asked her too much questions like eg.'are you bored with me?' I know I shouldn't have asked this kind of questions but I felt very insecure,i scared I'll lose her.. =(

i did talk to her face to face before but she seemed like keep avoiding to answer my questions..i really don't know what to do..im so depressed.. =(

she used to text me everyday but now she's stopped..she will still text me sometimes but our conversation ended very fast..the reason is she stopped replying my messages..even on MSN she won't chat me anymore..she'll reply late and sometimes even left me alone..

she lied to me..it was yesterday..she told me that she was doing quiz on Facebook but when I checked my friend list that time,her name was not there and she's actually log out to Facebook..i told her that I knew she wasn't doing quiz..so she told me that she was doing her school project..if she did,why can't she tell me the truth and lied to me?

she's being too obsessed with a member of a korean band..and she said she wants to marry him and she loves him very much..i know it's absurd..and not to say I'm not jealous..i did jealous with it but I don't know why she still behaving like that even though she knew that I'm jealous..she used up all of her times to search for their news,information,videos and etc and neglected me..that's so hurt to me..n what's even worse is I've bought their concert's album for her(still with me,not giving her yet)..i just want her to be happy..but I need her to care about me too..do you think this would make her cares more about me and make her happy if I give the album to her?

there's a few times I asked her whether I can call her or not but she rejected and told me that she was busy,she wanted to sleep and many other things that sounded like excuses to push me away from her..i really don't understand why..

I'd even invited her to my house(was having party) but she rejected to come..

all I can feel is she's bored with me..and her feeling towards me has faded..what can I do now?can anyone help me please?i don't want to let her go..i don't want to break up..i want her forever..help me please.. =(

can anyone gives more advices to me please? especially from the girls..i really want to know how girls think..thank you..
and yeah!my girlfriend told me that her parents don't allow her to go out with friends..I've dated her out once but he rejected and told me that her parents don't allow.but yesterday she told me that she's going out with her friends on this coming Sunday.
and she didn't even ask me whether I want to go or not..

do you think she's fed up with me? =(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• make her work for your attention brah...

"she'll just get mad or just p*ssed off..when I tried to care about her"

so stop smothering her, go out a few nights with your mates instead, don't call her, this paranoia adrenaline butterfly in your stomach sensation that your feeling now which is making you want her more... that's what SHE needs broseph... she is not feeling this sensation cause you have made it impossible for her to worry, I bet you have made it so she knows where you are at any given time, second, who your with and what your doing, don't call her for a while, if you call her alot, after a week she will be like, hmm, I wonder why he hasn't called... then she might not call after a week or 2... move on bro, if she does, it's cause she's curious as to why your usual pattern has been broken... curious is good, that's the first step, can even not tell her, just say sorry babe just got caught up doin some sh*t, s'cool now, you good hun? how's your week been, DON'T apologise for not calling, even in a "sorry I haven't called by the way" sort of way, just be like yea been busy, then change the subject off you to her, say how's your week been?

yada yada, play the game, give her a bit of drama, mystery, excitement, that's what she wants...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 1

• She's just being a girl.

Retarded, and stupid.

Dump her ass. :)