How to start a conversation on Facebook?

Hi,

I am looking forward to find a girlfriend over Facebook. but I didn't find any good starter would you guys plz help me out?

i have the same problem but no one reply to this post...

Most Helpful Girl

• One pretty good suggestion when talking to a girl on Facebook is to keep things light. You're chatting online, not asking her to meet your parents! Girls like to talk about themselves too, so ask her questions and be (or pretend if you really don't care) to be interested in her responses. This shows that you're paying attention to her. Another strong point is grammar and spelling. The occasional typo is understandable, but if your responses to a girl you're interested in are nicely put, she'll know you put some thought into what you say to her.

The most important thing is just to get to know her for who she is, and not just as girl number five that you want as a girlfriend. This may take time. Be patient.