I rejected him, will he ask me out again?

Hey guys I had summer class with a guy. The class session was about 2 hours and 4 days per week. He is cute guy and I still see him every once in a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• is he interested anymore?

he WAS.. and you said NO..

is HE going to ask you out again? I don't know princess of the universe.. let me check with my male bible.. oh crap.. apparently.. it says on page 1 that every man on earth will have to spend their entire life catering to your needs and wants.. and chase after you..

is this for real or are you just trolling?

he asked you out.. or in other words.. made an indirect statement (I am interested in you)

you rejected.. or in other words.. made and indirect statement (I'm not interested in you)

from that point on.. why on earth would he try again?

if you're interested in him.. then it's YOU who has to take the initiative and not just "make contact" (which is meaningless).. but actually ask him out (voiding the previous rejection and telegraphing that you are also interested in him)

but since it doesn't take a psychic or psychologist to see that your ego and pride will probably prevent you from doing such a thing.. you should just forget about him..