How do I approach someone I don't know? (boy I like)

Ok there is this boy, and he goes to the same school as me. In the morning I catch the bus to school. He has the same bus stop. I notice him, but I'm not sure if he notices me. The prob is: I'm Latino and Black, and he is White. But I've seen him in school talking to plenty of girls who are black. I'm on the lighter skinned side, and the girls he talks to are darker than I am. I don't mean to sound shallow, but I want to know, if it could be the fact that I'm a different race or the fact that he doesn't know me. I could really tell that he likes this girl. But I Like him. So, if you think I should talk to him, what should I say. We stand next to each other everyday, and I am pretty, so what's up.?What could I say to him, to start conversation? Please help.Thank you

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• you should just like start a conversation with him about him, be like "hey wats up what grade are you in and bla bla bla and keep talking till you get to school and then just be like ight ill see you around. but for the begging keep your conversations short and then if he was into you can continue and move on with him

• No. just be like what's up. forget all these questions, itll come off as wierd. Say hi. Till you get to know him. Then move up. too many questions too fast will scare him off. good luck

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!