If a girl still talks to you after you two break up does she still have feelings for you?

I broke up with this girl but she is still willing to talk to me. Does she still have feelings for me?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, you broke up with her. Of course she still has feelings. If she still wants to talk to you, there's a good chance there is still some spark there on her end. And so she's not ready to get together with you yet - let it breathe. Tell her that you've got a busy work week coming up, or you've got plans, but you would love to grab a drink the following week. She will be all over you like white on rice. And when you do finally see her then you will know for sure what the deal is - because phone, email, im, texts - those are all word based contacting where things can be misconstrued and misinterpreted. To know the real deal you are going to have to get her in a position to see her and look in her eyes and you will know. Look at the way she looks at you. You will 100% know if there are still strong feelings there, or if it's just a friend vibe she wants. And honestly - who the hell isn't scared to love someone? You put yourself out there for something you believe is pure and right with your whole being. Only to have it fall apart. That's life and that's most definitely love - everyone is scared of being hurt. No matter how strong they claim or seem to be