Girl sits next to me in class, I like her but can't find it in me to say something

Well, ever since college started I have a class that's only 2 days a week. Every time I'm in class there this really cute girl sitting, usually, a seat away from me. I don't know how to start talking to her. I can't start a conversation in the middle of class because our professor is extremely... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a starting point for the conversation. Something about the class or an assignment is usually a good bet. If you can, be funny. Try googling "cocky funny" and reading about that technique and some of the pointers for conversation starting.

• Good answer!

• Show Older
    • Lol that's a great idea. I'm also debating on whether I should offer her a ride home or something.. she might have a car of her own. Or even a boyfriend =[

• If this is the first time you've talked to her, don't offer her a ride home. That's a little too creepy for a first encounter. After the initial talk make sure you always say "hi" to her when you see her and build the conversation up a little more each time.