He didn't move away when our legs touched...?

1. My crush and I were sitting next to each other eating with friends and our legs ended up touching. I didn't budge and neither did he... so what does that mean? We did some tapping and poking and get-in-your-space type of movements over the course of the night. Could it be just because he's comfortable around me and not attracted?

2. He paid for my food since he owed me money, and I said we were even, but he said he'll still buy me a drink next time.

3. When he was leaving, he just said 'bye,' then right after, he said 'bye, (my nickname)"

Are these any good signs that he likes me?

To elaborate on the leg-contact, I did move a bit away to see if he would pull away, but then he kept his leg there. He didn't acknowledge that our legs were touching, though, so I just put my leg back! haha! Thanks guys for all the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be, indeed.

It reminds me of something that happened a long time ago.

I had a three hour train ride to do, got into a compartment, the only free place was next to a girl my age, not special, not ugly. Plain.

We talked just a bit, nothing special, small talk, read a bit, then by accident (really) my elbow touched her breast (B-cup).

She didn't move.

I didn't move.

I couldn't feel anything of course, using my elbow.

She must have sensed the pressure against her breast. She knew that I couldn't feel anything.

We stayed that way for the next hours, not insisting , nor drawing away, elbow touching breast. Cozy, sexy.

Upon arrival she proposed to drink something together, paid me a beer (insisted on paying) I paid her a coffee.

She didn't give name, address or phone number nor did I, but she told me enough details so that I could guess she was free and that a clever man could trace her home and address with some research.

She kissed me lightly on the cheek and was gone.

I didn't look up her address (it was 60 mi from my town) I never saw her back.

But I wondered for a long time what could/would have happened if...

Grown ups playing a funny little game on a boring train.

The ride seemed short to me, that time.