Why do girls cover themselves after you have seen them naked?

Hi girls, I have a serious problem maybe you all can help me or any other guy that is having this problem. Several times I have went to the beach and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A girls body is her own personal work of art. And sometimes they don't want it on full display.

When it's not on full display (sitting in the hall with friends) the last thing she wants is some creepy guy looking at her chest like she's an object, or a piece of meat.

When she's nude on a beach, it's about being on display, being fun, and allowing the curiosities of others to unfold. She's inviting your eyes. Just remember to smile and be normal, not distant, staring, not smiling, and creepy.

When she's dressed up and in a different environment, she wants eye contact and regular chit chat.

If you're obsessing about her body, she's likely feeling devalued - almost like you're saying she's only worth looking at as a sex symbol, instead of a fun pretty girl in the hall.

What you should have done was gone out of your way to completely ignore her body, while smiling at her eyes and mouth.

Next time, don't act creepy. If you're not her boyfriend, then why would she want you staring at her parts? Smile, be normal, and learn how to calibrate yourself in certain situations.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

Asker upvoted