Why do girls cover themselves after you have seen them naked?

Hi girls, I have a serious problem maybe you all can help me or any other guy that is having this problem. Several times I have went to the beach and have met girls there that I have not know and perhaps though that I might not see them again. However, during these occasions, I have seen may girls naked and have the privilege of lying next to then while I was enjoying the sun and swimming. Now, when I say that I have see her naked I mean everything both back and front and the v's. However, I went to school one day and have spotted a girl that I have seen naked on the beach many times but don't know if she recognized me. As I was walking pass her, there was many guys and girls sitting around near her but when she saw me coming fixed her closed. now she was wearing a very low cut tang top and from where I was I could see her breast nicely without having to look very hard. So I look at her while I was passing and just turn my head and look away, but for some reason when she saw me coming she stop what she was doing and started to get uncomfortable and hang her head down and pick her nails. Nevertheless, I paid her no attention and just kept walking, but for some reason I had to pass by that way again and she was still there. Only this time when I saw her she took a sweater out of her bag and cover herself ( from whence I could still see her boobs from a far) but when I was passing her she said pervert!

I wanted to stop and say WTF but just kept going like I did hear her.

My question to all the women out there is what's the difference with a guy seeing you naked, and the next time he sees you just see your cleavage or undies from a short skirt, if you recognized him from the time he had seen you naked why are you so uncomfortable around him now and what differences does it makes. If you have seen this guy a couple of times on the beach and school shouldn't you be hiding at the beach not at school? I guest what I am trying to say is what differences does it makes he has already seen you naked!.

Most Helpful Guy

• A girls body is her own personal work of art. And sometimes they don't want it on full display.

When it's not on full display (sitting in the hall with friends) the last thing she wants is some creepy guy looking at her chest like she's an object, or a piece of meat.

When she's nude on a beach, it's about being on display, being fun, and allowing the curiosities of others to unfold. She's inviting your eyes. Just remember to smile and be normal, not distant, staring, not smiling, and creepy.

When she's dressed up and in a different environment, she wants eye contact and regular chit chat.

If you're obsessing about her body, she's likely feeling devalued - almost like you're saying she's only worth looking at as a sex symbol, instead of a fun pretty girl in the hall.

What you should have done was gone out of your way to completely ignore her body, while smiling at her eyes and mouth.

Next time, don't act creepy. If you're not her boyfriend, then why would she want you staring at her parts? Smile, be normal, and learn how to calibrate yourself in certain situations.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )