• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my ex talking to my friends still...when he is ignoring me?

my ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month and a half ago... he texted me and didn't even tell me in person...so I let I go. he said he wanted to... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• my ex boyfriend does the same thingg. but he flirts with themm!then after we broke up ifound out he went out with my best friend..well there's this girl so called "friend" [shes a twin] that he met through me,and he started talking to her and they always flirt but they only text neversee each other but it still bugs me.and then ihad told her sister [twin] to tell her to quit talking to him and she was like what the hell why? and then she texted him saying that itold her not to talk tohim anymore and his reply was She's Full Of It. then she said iknow! is cus she was afraid iwould do or say something to her, and he replied saying ah sexy agressive ilike that (; like wtf.and then iwas talking to her sister the one I'm friends with and she itold her iwas gonna talkto the one that talks to my ex. and she texted her saying iwas, and she replied saying Fuck the bitch idont want to hear her Bullsh*t!if anything ishould be the one that's mad not her, well she's a hoe so ireally don't care..ijust don't know why guys do thiss?