• Ask
  • myTake

What to do about a guy that can't make up his mind?

I have been hanging out with this guy and we made out and did some other stuff. Anyway after the first time we did stuff (made out and he got a hand job) he said he was not looking for a relationship but wanted to friends with benefits and then literally ten minutes later he changed his mind and said he just wanted to be friends. Then the next day he came over and changed his mind again he got a hand job again and then he told me that he was changing his mind because he didn't want to sin anymore and that he is very religious and he can't trust himself around me. Like a week later we were hanging out and he told me he was interested in me but we should just be friends with benefits and see what happens. And then the next day after we had fooled around he told me that we shouldn't be friends at all anymore and he said I was easy. The worst part about all of it is I cheated on my boyfriend and we broke up over this guy. I feel I was used but I still want to be his friend even after all that has happened is that stupid. What should be my next step forget him or tell him how I feel? HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This guy is not worth being friends with, as he has never been straight up and its always on his terms. After he get his fix, he puts you down. You can do better, be strong and find someone who love you and wants you for you and respects you. This guy could use your feeling to his benefit and mess with your head.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• The guy is right you are easy. Sorry that was mean. But you cheated on your boyfriend! I see no way of fixing this. The other guy does want to use you, hello friends with benefits

• He told you after the first time you hooked up that he was not looking for a relationship. Move on because this guy is playing games and does not want to be with you. This guy has disrespected you and not treated you the best..I can't see why you would want to be friends with him. You deserve more than that. Forget him because he will just disappoint you.