Holding hands?

I cannot understand why won't my boyfriend hold my hand, for example when we walk on the street. When I put my hand into his he will make any excuse... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• This reminds of stuff I learned in college psychology class. I think you might be able to go slow and train your boyfriend so that he LIKES to hold hands in public (which apparently he doesn't like to do right now. ) For example, next time you are in a movie theater together, take his hand, and use your other hand to rub his back or his hair (or somewhere else he likes. ) Let him associate the pleasurable feelings with the hand holding. Keep doing this for a while, and I'll bet he'll come around. Heck -- he may want to hold your hand all the time! :) Good luck!

• Very good idea. I certainly will try, cos the guy is sensitive and affectionate but not when it comes to holding hands. Thank you so much xxx

• So, how is it going? Any progress?