Anyone else think it's retarded that my husband is mad at me for being hit on by a guy on the internet?

He's mad because I didn't tell the guy to F*** off and that I was passively ignoring him instead. He was seriously mad and he only found out about this because of a program he had installed on my computer to spy on me called WebWatcher. Which is an entire different topic. Anyhow, I didn't think it was a big deal so I didn't bother telling him about it. Like I said It didn't bother me to have someone hit on me. I'm a mother of 3 and I was somewhat flattered / embarrassed to be hit on by a guy that's 23. I tried explaining to him I didn't say anything rude because I was somewhat flattered considering I rarely get hit on anyhow. Like I said it was just an in one ear out the other thing. If I was a guy and this happened to my wife I'd be pretty psyched that she ignored it and was being hit on after having 3 kids maybe I'm a weirdo **shrug**

Thanks in Advance folks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the whole web watcher thing is ridiculous. Heeeeere's your sign he doesn't trust you. That is just crazy to be following what you do online because he's jealous.

Anyways, I don't think "ignoring it" is the proper response. If you were my wife I'd expect you to shoot him down in some way. If you don't he'll probably keep trying and by not doing anything or entertaining the idea you're leading him on. Some guys just can't take a hint unless you make it absolutely clear. A polite "Thank you, but I'm not interested, I am married" would have been a good reply. If the guy keeps trying then you completely block him or be harsh and tell him to f*** off.