Anyone else think it's retarded that my husband is mad at me for being hit on by a guy on the internet?

He's mad because I didn't tell the guy to F*** off and that I was passively ignoring him instead. He was seriously mad and he only found out about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think the whole web watcher thing is ridiculous. Heeeeere's your sign he doesn't trust you. That is just crazy to be following what you do online because he's jealous.

Anyways, I don't think "ignoring it" is the proper response. If you were my wife I'd expect you to shoot him down in some way. If you don't he'll probably keep trying and by not doing anything or entertaining the idea you're leading him on. Some guys just can't take a hint unless you make it absolutely clear. A polite "Thank you, but I'm not interested, I am married" would have been a good reply. If the guy keeps trying then you completely block him or be harsh and tell him to f*** off.