Why do girls date idiots? What is just so wrong about the good guys?

I mean, its really cool that the "boy-toy" goes out and gets hammered every weekend, or does all sorts of drugs... Or goes and hangs with other girls... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok bro first of all your obviously looking for more than a friend but that's ok everyone is and just be your great self the girls will come around I know you have heard this all before but for your question I think I can answer why the girls won't give you the time of day statistics show that since the 1970's young woman have been wanting more and more to experience with sex NOT ALL GIRLS but a lot of them are probably wanting sex I am a guy like you and I am also still single and also 19 I am also heavy set so I know how you feel if you are skinny and good looking you definitely have more going for you then I do so I know how you feel but I have used my knowledge to win them over and that's what you have to do to make yourself stand out in positive ways also have self confidence if you are a emotional guy don't be around girls they want you to be strong so they can feel security while around you DONT go in the friend zone first with a girl you like because then you guys will most likely never get out of it you just got to ask around about the girl and be observant find out what she likes and sweep her off her feet show her that you will care for her more than anyone else then ask her out and don't be afraid to be rejected because it will most likely happen a few times just think of it this way the most she can say is no then its over and when you do this make sure no one is around you don't want her to be embarrassed and man just show her the good in life and how to be happy and if she asks for time give it to her if she takes a month to figure it out give her a suttle hint if she turns you down then well try someone else that's all you can do and do it to the best you can good luck if you need anymore help ask me I will help ya brother