Why guys act so cold all of a sudden?

At the beginning guys will chase after you like cat chasing rat..start flirting,texting everyday,met up,cant wait to hear your voice then all of a sudden they start ignoring gals,like totally act differently..jz like jeklyn and hyde story..-.-..

Why?

It happen to me twice and I'm clueless why guys act like that..i don't get the hint?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• two possibilities come to my mind:

1. some guys enjoy the chase more than anything else. once they get whatever they're chasing, they're bored. the chase is over.

2. some guys don't like it when it feels like a girl is being hard to get or evasive. so even if a guy's interested in you, if it feels like a huge hassle to be with you, he might lose patience and say "to hell with it" and walk away.

• Cartiphilus is wrong. I go with Number 2 all the time. I hate playing hide and seek with girls

• Nth in return?what guys wan in return..-.-..

after they get what they wan they throw girls into d rubbish bin..

wonderful.. thxs for explaining it to my guys..;-)

i GET IT..!

• I think Cartiphilus and the question asker are both correct.

so let's add a #3: some guys feel like they're giving to a girl, but getting nothing in return. so they get tired of it and walk away...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 1

• Guys want to see progress with all that flirting you don't have to hit the bedroom but you have to let them know its gonna go somewhere other than the phone. If a girls flirting with you and you ask her out but she's indecisive about going out its a put off.

What Girls Said 1

• i hate this too! this happens all the time with me. I don't know what to do? am I supposed to chase after them? or do they want me to stop bothering?

• Totally!!!..its more like..they make you so into them then all of a sudden they jz move on..-.-..especially without a damn reason.,.guys are way more cruel than gals..haizz

• I thought this only happened to me too!!

some guys just don't realise how good we could be for them.

Instead they move on

leading you to feel crap about yourself when its not you its them who treat you like that

:S

• Lol .. I thought this only happened to me =D