IF she has feelings for a dude, why does she run away?

If a girl has strong feelings for a guy, how come she still doesn't like to get to close and pushes him away? while although there are a few reasons,... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• im doing that to a guy right now actually... me and this guy have loved each other for over 2 years and never had a relationship and I'm pushing him away for several reasons: I'm scared to not have him in my life if things end badly. I KNOW he's no good for me and I want him but I won't let myself have him. I'm not sure if ill be able to fully trust him. this guy hardly ever calls or texts me so what makes me think he cares aboutme? HONESTLY... although she's pushing you away what she REALLY wants is for you to chase after her. if you know she REALLY cares about you, no matter how weird it gets she wants you to keep trying to keep that connection with her and its kind of corney to say but she wants you to be her knight in shining armor. she wants you to break boundries and take risks to stay close to her. so go after her. I hope this helps.