Why are pretty girls so bitchy? (or is it just me)

They won't say hello even if you say hello first, often won't even look at you. I feel like the invisible man.how do they ever get to know anybody? Or do they just get to know hot looking guys?

PS, I'm not ugly or anything, just average.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "do they just get to know hot looking guys?"Hot women are approached nonstop all day long with compliments and people kissing their ass etc, after a while of that happening it becomes sweet but boring. They are flatttered but frustrated - "Why does every guy I step into an elevator with comment on my ass"With the fact that they are hot, some of that comes from having good genes; however, if they are truly attractive and put in effort to maintain themselves, you should do the same to stand in their presence (this is the mindset of an attractive individual). Why should they put in effort to look good when someone else doesn't even try.Some of those attractive women are "done" trying to find a good guy that is confident and as such they lower the bar- but with that being said, you should be all the more motivated to win the girl over that you like. Don't look at road blocks or competition - just identify what you want and shoot for it, who cares if they are a bitch- that's where you move on and say "your loss" *smile*To have more success with attractive women:1) Join a gym and become attractive yourself2) Take things lightly, they are only putting up a front to scare away phony individuals3) Tease them back, nothing is fair in this world4) Use humor to an advantage to maintain their attention5) Be interesting, do things - be busy etcBest regards,ArtistBBoy

• Rather than writing my own post, I'm just going to make an additional point to yours lolA guy's approach is key. If he comes off as a jerk who's only interested in a girl's looks, she'll probably pass. If he seems like a genuine person who actually tries to get to know her personality rather than just taking a look at her and asking for her number, he stands a better chance. And, as always, confidence is important.

• Haha thanks CR - I completely agree with you; however, there are those "certain" individuals that misinterpret a guy's intentions which leads to him being "passed".The problem being is the confidence level, some of the men (specifically the way I was prior to this day) out there- tend to have self esteem issuess when it comes to an attractive woman. We try our best to get to know them and really treat them right- but we never get a chance because of that part.Thank you again CR =)

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're just approaching the wrong girls. Most of the pretty girls I know are actually very polite. Some are a.ssholes and don't give ANYONE the time of day, but others are very down to earth and sweet. You just need to find those ones. The c.unt gene doesn't discriminate, haha, there are bitchy girls of all kinds.

• they are not bitchy! I mean when through out the day guys try to talk to you, or say hi, and um some are just gross. I tend to just pretend no one is in front of me and walk fast. give a look, or just mini smile. like today when I went to workout I just came back home not feeling good but I am actually extremely annoyed and about to switch gyms. sometimes the guy is really cute but still I can't give him a smile or be nice or he is going to take it the wrong way and start talking, in school classroom or library I am nice. but if its strangers anywhere else I am soo uncomfortable I pretend to text or like I said just walk past them like nothing.

• "some are just gross. I tend to just pretend no one is in front of me and walk fast. "Right. Bitchy, just like I said. Proper manners are to say hello back to anyone who says hello to you, but prettty girls think they are above that.

• By saying gross I mean they say hey mami etc. something like that o and how can you forget the lickin of lips and lookin you up and down now that is gross. so yes instead of cursing them out and tell them to get manners I walk past them like no one is there. I guess that is bitchy take it how you want. but when you get that all the time you just tend to do that... now if you approach me and there is like a setting we our at a dinner with people just met, small get together, school etc. I wouldn't behave

• Like that.

• because people put them on a pedestal so much, some of them can get big heads and become snobby. if people treat you like you're so much better then after a while you'll start to believe it. what's wrong with average girls?

• Nothing's wrong with average girls--except maybe they need to take the initiative and say hi to us.

• Show Older
    • Not necessarily- "pretty women" and "handsome men" are not prone to treat someone "better". It is merely a personal preference of what would then be acceptable by the other individual. For instance, if they want to be treated like sh*t (I know it sounds stupid) then the "handsome man" that treats them like gold, would be treating them worse versus treating them "better".We are getting into the fundamentals of innate behavior here people - this is like predicting the future lol.

• Psychologists have studied it--attractive people are treated better by everyone. It's an innate thing, people don't even realize that they do it. But attractive people also get lied to and taken advantage of more often, so they tend to be less trusting of others.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe she's annoyed about something else, or maybe she just appears to be unapproachable.

• Bitchy people are bitchy. It is an attitude that doesn't discriminate and plagues all types, men and women, pretty and ugly. But if it seems all of one type is acting as such towards one person, I'd be inclined to think it is the one person doing something to cause it.

• In my experience its the no so "pretty" girls that are bitchy... They usually become a whole lot nicer when you make it clear you won't put up with that attitude.

• Agreed. To a point, people will only treat you as badly as you will let them.

• Agreed +1 -- NEVER let yourself be walked on, take it from me =)