How to tell if a guy is sexually attracted to you?

I like this guy and when ever we talk he shakes his legs. He only does it when we are sitting and talking to each other. What does that mean, is that a sign that he’s attracted.

Are there another signs that he’s sexually attracted to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, I don' t know about sexually attracted, but LOTS of magazines have said this, and I believe it to be true: if a guy likes you he will position his shoulders facing you. I have tried this with boyfriends, etc, and if a guy is interested in someone he subconsciously faces them. I've ALSO found that this is the same with girls, and that both sexes (subconsciously) pick up on this cue. I've used it against my boyfriend sometimes... if he's talking with someone else and not giving me enough attention (let's say... if we're sitting in a group of people) I will direct my body (my shoulders) toward someone else, and in just a couple minutes he's putting his hand on my leg because I'm looking like I'm more interested in someone else than him. but, if I stay facing him, and keep talking to someone else, he doesn't notice at all. check to see if he stands facing you, or if he stands facing another girl or one of his guy friends. more often than not, his navel will be pointing at the person he likes the most!

• He's nervous talking to you. why is that? I think he likes you but not sexually attracted.

• Yeah heard of that and the feet too! but I guess that means that he like her in general, not sexually I guess!

What Guys Said 12

• \Girl if you have boobs and a p**** ALL guys are sexualy attracted to you it's just in our nature. haha but seroiusly when guys do a lot of fidgiting around you it usually means their into you and just nervous about it.

• Shaking his leg, as in bouncing it up and down in place? If that's so, not really, could be something he does out of boredom or something he does without realizing it. I know I do that a lot without even thinking.

• Leg shaking does not mean he's sexually attracted you, unless he is a dog and you are a fire hydrant. He's nervous. I know my number 1 give away when I'm sexually attracted to a chica is that everything goes silent when she's around. I literally run away, especially if she's a HS chick!

• It may just be a nervous reaction of his. That's not the way of knowing whether or not he is sexually attracted to you. The only way to know is by asking him, and getting a truthful answer out of him. Unless, of course, he has a hard-on every time he is with, talking to, or around you.

• it means he is nervous.

signs he is attracted?

does he stare into your eyes? do you catch him looking at your body, particularly your chest and ass, and legs? does he touch you (many guys do this although I don't, I think it is too forward)? Does he pay very good attention to anything you do and watch you as you do things?

if so he is definately attracted. I can't keep my eyes off of a girl if I want her sexually.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 4

• if a guy is attracted to you sexually, you will notice what signals he is giving you. he will be either touching you, sitting closer to you.

if he isn't doing any of those stuff pay attention on the way he looks at you.

for example, you will notice that his eyes are focused on you, your face and your body, probably his eyes are going to be going up and down while he is talking to you, even if he tries to hide it, you can tell! he will look at your lips, neck, cleavage,boobs...etc etc

I noticed that when a guy is sexually attracted to you, his legs are going to be wide open when he is sitting and his mouth isn't fully closed when he is silent lol

• P.S: Your pretty cute

• Your welcome... you just made the rest of the ladies jealous... stay safe

• Why would I make them jealous?

every woman is beautifull and cute! =)

• I think he is just nervous here... A lot of guys do that when they are really interested in the girl next to them. Or else, it may be a habit he can't break too.. so you might have to see which one it is for sure..

• Huh? If you have to ask this question, then he's not sexually attracted to you. When a man wants to bed you, trust me, he's VERY obvious.