• Ask
  • myTake

What to do when she wants to go slow? Girls specialy

I'm going out with this girl who wants to go slow, I've told her I like her very much, and she told me she like me too but that she wants to first be friends a little by little we'll build a relation ship.this was about a month ago, and I fell no progress, and last to time I asked her, she told me she could, (she actually arrived home late) so I don't know what the hell is going on, I fell she is interested, but doesn't show it.Please help,·you think she is interest or just want to be friends?·if interested what should I do to make things to move faster?·if not is there something to do?anthing would help

OK, being patient, yet is there any activity that would particularly help my case? Take coffee with her? going to parties? movies?
anything I should do while being with her?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm a really shy girl who has been in a similar situation. I remember just how much I really appreciated the guy being patient with me. I was friends with this guy for 2 or 3 months before we dated. I really liked him but I had a hard time saying it. I pretty much only hung out with him though. So, if she hangs out with you and few other guys that's a good sign. Make sure she knows she can talk to you that always helps a girl feel more comfortable too.

What Girls Said 6

• There's nothing you can do to make it faster. It's got to be at a pace that she's comfortable with. Let her know that you care about her and is willing to go slow for her.

• Any kind of one on one time is good. Big parties I would steer clear of.

• As long as she isn't pulling away with her affections then you shouldn't be worried. Some girls just take a while to build trust and affection for a relationship. If she starts hanging around other guys and stops calling you back then you can be blunt with her and ask her if what's up. If these keep staying the same or get better then just be patient and respect her wishes. Good luck!

• Jajajaja funny that you say calling you BACK, you girls never call first do you??

• Yes, continue to be patient. Find out what she enjoys doing and invite her to do something like that. Make sure when she is with you, you two have fun. I am not sure what you mean by "...last time I aksed her." My advice would be to stop asking how she feels for a good while, it may push her further away and she may feel pressured.

• Thank you

• I'm in pretty much the same situation except I'm the girl. Let her take as much time as she needs. Girls like patience

• Good to know, then I ask you for 2 favors.1) could you tell me anything you would like him to do, tell you, act, ...? cause I'm a little shy, so I do not dare to cross some limits, in fear of looking pushy, needee, ...2) If you do like the guy, help him a little bit, ex: rest on his shoulder in a movie, hug him while says hello, silly things that won't make him go ask tips online ^^

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!