What does it mean when a guy hugs you?

What does it mean when a guy hugs you? Really tight for at least one minute or so and then when he lets you go,he touches your chest with his hand (heart) and says I hope your heart got the message my heart sent. What does that mean?

Do you think is love what he's starting to feel for me?
cause besides that he has been very sweet and gentle lately. Cause he's the type of guy that doesn't say how he feels to no one he shows it with his actions.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say he's got something for you. Unless he's an incredible charmer, (in which case he may just have a rather good line,and be working on a harem), no guy would deliver a line like that without meaning something by it. (For that matter, unless he broke up laughing afterward, odds are he's a bit of a romantic. ) That's pretty much all there is to it. I'd wager he either will ask you out very soon, or is still inching his way towards it (and will eventually).

What Girls Said 1