She's ignoring me?

She's ignoring me!! What do I do!? I'm gonna loose it OK first off I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty much obsessed with this girl. She's just my friend right now but that doesn't matter, we

have had some really deep conversations and she frequently puts her head on my shoulder when she sits by me. And now suddenly she's ignoring me. It all started about two weeks ago when she told me she was coming over to chill at around 10:30, time goes by and I send some texts that were ignored, so then its 12:30 and still no sign of her so I send some more texts that were ignored and then its 3:30 and I said screw this, I'm going to bed. The next week and a half I had no contact with her what so ever until two days ago when I called her out on ignoring me, initially was gonna wait for her to call me but now I'm starting to think she doesn't want to see me anymore, so anyway I sent her a text that said "so what's up are you too cool for me now" and she sends two texts, the first one said "no!" and then I said "well that's what it feels like" then she says "think whatever you want but that's bullshit" and I really really believe that she still has feelings for me still, whether they're friendly or intimate I don't know.

But I'm starting to hear rumors about her, one being that she had sex with some dealer so he would give her an iPhone about a month ago! And that has been absolutely breaking my heart ever since I heard about it. I know that she used to have a bad reputation and was known as a slut and a liar at her school but you know how high school rumors go and she told me that she doesn't do stuff like that anymore and I believe her but now this ignoring business is happening. I know that's a lot of info but I would like any input on this as long as its not "just wait for her" so yeah please I'm desperate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is really scared. You have accepted for her - regardless of the previous baggage she has had. She probably has never been treated this good by any guy before. Your probably the first guy that has paid her any real respect. Your falling for her -- she knows it, you know it. She has decided to put the 'defense' mechanisms up -- she might have come across some guy that was intially really nice. Only to find that he wanted to get into her pants or wanted to use her. You on the other hand are willing to start fresh, get to know her for her. Text or call her and let her that you will be there for. If she is worried, scared, or unsure about you two - let her know that you will accept for her (no strings attached). Unfortunately a girls slutty rep. Can follow her for a long time. And guys will take advantage of the fact. You on the other hand have proven to give her a fresh start, to know her, to support her.

If my suggestion doesn't work -- then girl might be very immature and not really ready to have a guy care about her in the way you do. She needs to respect herself first, before she can accept the fact that a guy can legitimately respect despite her previous history/past.

I hope this helps you.

• Oh yes, to add to my answer. As your post describes - she has opened up to you, she has gotten very vulnerable. You have time to 'judge' her. She likely feeling vulnerable and silly for opening to you. She might be somewhat embarrassed or feeling awkward. Reassure her thoughts & feelings are with you. And you will never take advantage of the fact. You will respect her privacy and her feelings.

She has shown a vulnerable side of herself. And it can be scary!

• Ok so I texted her last night and I said "can you talk

To me and tell me what's up? " and she told me that she was

drunk at whataburger! What do you think about that

• So you think I should keep texting her? Not like constant texting but maybe like two everyday or something?

What Experts Said