She's ignoring me?

She's ignoring me!! What do I do!? I'm gonna loose it OK first off I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty much obsessed with this girl. She's just my friend... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think she is really scared. You have accepted for her - regardless of the previous baggage she has had. She probably has never been treated this good by any guy before. Your probably the first guy that has paid her any real respect. Your falling for her -- she knows it, you know it. She has decided to put the 'defense' mechanisms up -- she might have come across some guy that was intially really nice. Only to find that he wanted to get into her pants or wanted to use her. You on the other hand are willing to start fresh, get to know her for her. Text or call her and let her that you will be there for. If she is worried, scared, or unsure about you two - let her know that you will accept for her (no strings attached). Unfortunately a girls slutty rep. Can follow her for a long time. And guys will take advantage of the fact. You on the other hand have proven to give her a fresh start, to know her, to support her.

If my suggestion doesn't work -- then girl might be very immature and not really ready to have a guy care about her in the way you do. She needs to respect herself first, before she can accept the fact that a guy can legitimately respect despite her previous history/past.

I hope this helps you.

• Oh yes, to add to my answer. As your post describes - she has opened up to you, she has gotten very vulnerable. You have time to 'judge' her. She likely feeling vulnerable and silly for opening to you. She might be somewhat embarrassed or feeling awkward. Reassure her thoughts & feelings are with you. And you will never take advantage of the fact. You will respect her privacy and her feelings.

She has shown a vulnerable side of herself. And it can be scary!

• Ok so I texted her last night and I said "can you talk

To me and tell me what's up? " and she told me that she was

drunk at whataburger! What do you think about that

• So you think I should keep texting her? Not like constant texting but maybe like two everyday or something?

What Experts Said