Hitting on older women?

So I had my son's 5 birthday party at a little kid's gym and one of the guys that worked there he was maybe 20 at the most. ( I am almost 33) hit on... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer older women over younger ones. I'm 23 and my current Girlfriend is 6 years older.

I am simply more physically attracted to older women. Up to 38 years old for me. My last fling was 10 years older and fantastic sex. She was so open to EVERYTHING. Not only was she fun in the bedroom but she taught me to cook and gave me great advice in terms of relationships with women. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be with my current Girlfriend for 4 years now with almost NO arguments.

Not to mention it is a huge fantasy for younger guys to be with a older gal. Why do you think MILF porn is the most popular? So basically it's the fantasy, maturity/experience and the financial stability helps too. :c)

Were you turned off by him lelebear?

• No not turned off. He was adorable and I admit I could not help but think about what great stamina he probably had but I usually stick to men my own age.

• Generally speaking, these kind of relationships are purely sexual. Just some short time fun for both parties. Have fun together, experience new things with each other and then move on shortly after. It's like a mini adventure, you know?

Just make sure it's guy that has his sh*t together. You don't want him to fall in love with you and start lingering around.