Hitting on older women?

So I had my son's 5 birthday party at a little kid's gym and one of the guys that worked there he was maybe 20 at the most. ( I am almost 33) hit on me. I was surprised do younger guys really not care about age at all is it just about looks?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I generally prefer older women over younger ones. I'm 23 and my current Girlfriend is 6 years older.I am simply more physically attracted to older women. Up to 38 years old for me. My last fling was 10 years older and fantastic sex. She was so open to EVERYTHING. Not only was she fun in the bedroom but she taught me to cook and gave me great advice in terms of relationships with women. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be with my current Girlfriend for 4 years now with almost NO arguments. Not to mention it is a huge fantasy for younger guys to be with a older gal. Why do you think MILF porn is the most popular? So basically it's the fantasy, maturity/experience and the financial stability helps too. :c)Were you turned off by him lelebear?

• Generally speaking, these kind of relationships are purely sexual. Just some short time fun for both parties. Have fun together, experience new things with each other and then move on shortly after. It's like a mini adventure, you know?Just make sure it's guy that has his sh*t together. You don't want him to fall in love with you and start lingering around.

• No not turned off. He was adorable and I admit I could not help but think about what great stamina he probably had but I usually stick to men my own age.

What Guys Said 12

• I just saw your pic and my first impulse is to hit on you myself. You're rather sweet looking.

• I will be honest I actualy like my women older. Kind of in the 27 - 32 age range. I seem to have a lot more in commom, they still like to have fun but there not party crazy and they know what they want.

• Most guys are scared of older women, although when I was 20 I was known to flirt with older women, just for fun. I bet you it was some kind of dare...the guys there dared him to do that.

• Honestly most men sexually want all women aged 18 plus a day that are physically attractive to them but its a fling - ego experience for them more than anything else so take note of that !

• Some girls are the most attractive when they are young(then they get ugly fast XD), but other girls reach their time of being most attractive when they age. I've seen some women who were unbelievably sexy cougars/milfs. I remember being in an ironic situation before. My girlfriend's mom was hotter then my girlfriend. I mean damn... The time she bent over to take the pizza rolls out of the oven and I got a good look at her ass with the black panties poking out of the rim of her sweat pants my dog was barking... I'm not kidding when I say I was ready to wait till marriage to f*** my girlfriend, because if she grows up to look like that in the five or so years it would take till marriage it would be the best investment I ever made.

• Personally, I like older women. They tend to be more mature and developed.

• Young guys will just bang anything , that's all it is ..He knows you have a child , you have some experience , It won't be a big deal and he can get his rocks off . Its always been like this , young guys have no pride , they will do ANYTHING . My girlfriend now is much younger than me but at 25 years if single we'd go to the 28+ , because the women were happy for the sex . It doesn't work as the woman ages unfortunately , particularly after child birth if she doesn't work hard on her body . Then the dude runs off with something younger ..Sorry , but these are the facxts .

• These guys don't have scene they look towards every females as lady for sex. More over in spite of releasing the mistake of young guys and providing the right direction to them ...guys are sharing there experience when they flirted in the past. May be they are into a situation where elder lady wants to flirt with these guys but it doesn't mean that all elderly females are like that.And one must remember that there is something called moral ethics and social values.If you are in love with a elder partner hitting her is seems to be reasonable, because you are into a relation but in this case it clearly shows that young guys loosed there ethics,values,respect,social behavior...for elders.Its really dis-hearting that such a important values of life loosed some where ...but one most remember that to have a good social life we must have certain principles in life and have certain ethics in our life.

• Your age in numbers doesn't define how you change as a person through your life. Your appearance is sort of like a summary of how you've changed, due to the clothes you wear, the way your body carries itself, and the way you talk. So in that sense, your looks are more important than your "age" and really, your age doesn't define you at all if you don't let it.

• When I was 21 and right out of college, my new neighbor who was 35 started flirting with me.We did the dirty deed, and we BOTH thought we were cool!Regarding your question about looks. This woman worked out every day, and had a bum so hard that I could crack a walnut on it!Oooh la la!Dan

• Lol yeah that is a recent photo and I was flattered just surprised is all.

• So, you should be flattered, "Mrs. Robinson" - and go for it. And if that is a recent photo of you, you look a lot younger than 33! Dan.

• When I was younger, I loved older women. Now I like younger. Must be a genetic flaw.

• Looks, personality, intelligence, ... whatever. It's difficult to impossible to define attractiveness.If you go for it, younger guys are more evenly matched sexually to older women.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like some of the generalizations on here about younger men only want older women for sex that is so not true. As you can see I am 34 and my boyfriend is 20 and we love each other very much. We are also an interracial couple(he is white) so we have a lot of things different about us that people try to make since of. We have the same friends and they actually encouraged me to go for it because they never seen a couple so perfect for each other. They think him and I are soulmates. I don't have children and I haven't been married . So we can grow together lets hope because he is most handsome, loving, sensitive,caring,sexy, and wonderful person I have ever known. I feel blessed.