Whats up with him, dose he think im annoying or somthing?

So I've liked this one guy for awhile, and we use to aways text and talk after school, he even asked me to a movie(witch I couldn't go to, but still). Yet in the last week he started talking to me less and never texts me with me texting him first, and even then its only one reply back

This is all very odd to me because just the week before his friends even told me that he liked me and he was going to ask me out, and when I asked how he felt about us he didn't even give me a clear answer

Whats up with him, dose he think im annoying or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this exact thing happened to me!! (or is happening to me now) yeah I really didn't understand why he kept txting me less and less and not replying but like once, and I asked him why and all he said was "i have a lot going on rite now" I don't know whats up with that, I think that maybe guys that you only txt and not actually go out places with, kinda just get bored with just txting and just aren't really that attracted to you anymore unless you actually GO somewhere together than just txt, you know what I mean?. Just give him some time 2 himself and if he realizes he still wants to talk to you or misses you or whatever, I think he will come back 2 u. I think that is best, because when I stopped txting him, he started txting me again...i think if you keep txting him you kinda annoy him or something I don't know. But anyways good luck! ?