What type of hugs are there?

What type of hugs are there and what do they mean? I mean every possible hug and meaning there is.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There is the hug that the woman just gives initial hug but no squeeze or movement of her arms after they locked in. This hug tends to be brief and lifeless...

2. Pity Pat Hug. I love giving this to girls from time to time. While they are hugging you you give them a little pat about 3 of them on their back. lol... This is the I am not interested in you hug...

3. Most good hugs last for more than 5 seconds and girls who are average height will press their side of their face on your heart area. If the girl is tall like 5'10 then they will tuck their neck into your neck.

If I try to pull out of the hug most of the time the girls will instantly pull me back in for a few more seconds...

It's like were the f*** you think your going? I am enjoying your male energy right now...

4. Good hugs like #3 also have a good long kiss. Depending where it is happening.

I look for hugs that women are the one's who are giving me a bear hug. This is always from girls who are really feeling me and are down for it...

Good Luck.

-XquiSit_Breakz-

• Do you like giving or receiving the hug? Also, what kind of hug might mean you are interested?

• Receiving, long and tight hugs