Why doesn't she call me?

Alright so I was dumped... Yes so summary of the story is she and I had a long distance relationship for the most part. I came down to see her and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• its pretty sad, my advise is that you keep that special place for her and try or pretend to move on. trust me I have been thruogh this my self and I followed exactly what my instincts told me; turning urguments into fun, like when she quarels over my "lousy" sms I lough and pretend not to care, not contacting her until she contacts me after a good calm chat with her, including not picking her calls, when she tries to reach you. the logic here is she should miss you not the other way round. one other thing men alway forget is involving in as many relation ships as possible and having only one intimate one with the one you really love. if you get company from other women like for a chat, believe me you will come to know that she is not any special, much as she is the one you love. she pisses you off , call some other female and have a nice chat, and get your thoughts to her later, don't forget that there is in most cases a male behind all their actions. I once swaped my girl's number with out her knowlegde and I activated it, I was suprised by the calls I got but knowing how much valued her I never complained. she shouted but I never gave a damn about it all. all I did was to warn the guys that were trying to steal her away form me and made a few threats here and there to which she reacted saying they were her friends, but I am not that dumb offcourse. there were limited options for her explanation.

also find out about her weaknesses, and exploit that. for example what does she do that does not fit her. lol that's a good one. ialway be ahead with lots of suprises. tell her some white lies. lies that will not backfire, you copy? a lie that you will cover up with a good explanation and it will not surface. for example if she is ambitious tell her something that would bring her close to her needs much as it will not be real, for example promissing huge amounts of money if that's what she needs. and get round and break it. I promissed my girl a job , avery good one that she called me 24/7. but then I came up with another good lie to rest the first. this world is real dude, wake up if you need her. do not let her wake up first.!

weikama@gmail.com