Would he ask me out again?

There is this guy I really really like. We went out for the first time 3 weeks ago. He asked me out for a second date and I couldn't go out with him because I was busy that night. He has text me a few times but hasn't asked me out again! Would he ask again? What would you guys do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• When he asks you out and you outright say no, he's gonna interpret it that you aren't interested.Next time, say "oh I'm sorry, I'm very busy that day but how about (insert date)?" That lets him understand that you are truly busy and still interested in him. Nothing worse then continually asking a girl out just to keep get rejected.If that is the case, it's time for you ask him out or at least start calling him if you want him to persue you again.

What Guys Said 1

• " He has text me a few times but hasn't asked me out again! "What did his text say? How did you meet him? How long has it been since your last text?

• The last time a I got a text from him was 4 days ago. He just wanted to know I was doing and stuff like that. But he hasn't asked me out again! I'm wondering if he's just too busy or he thinks that I'm not interested? After a girl says No to you because she's busy would you try again? please let me know! Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. He may think that you don't like him, and that may have discouraged him from asking again. Just subtly show him that you're still interested, and he may try again.Hope I could help.

• Well I sent him a text 3 days ago saying how handsome he is.