Flirts then ignores?

OK question? If a guy flirts, makes long eye contacts, always greets me in the morning when passes my workplace and says Bye when leaves (exclusively for me) etc., one day and then after a couple of days like I'm not there, no Hi (not even a glance) in the morning, ignoring during day etc. It means he just wants to flirt on his conditions and nothing more? And we kinda were starting to hit very good lately, so that's why I was wondering what happened?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Playing games. Maybe he's trying to gauge your interest in him, and wants to see your reaction if he doesn't flirt. And see? This is your reaction. :) Don't give into him. Give him a week or so, don't react to it. If he becomes friendly again then be friendly with him. But not until then.

• I totally agree with you. I am going through the same thing. Flirty, I was sure he liked me, he knows I like him, and there is this interested / ignore back and forth thing going on. I NEVER ignore him because I agree that it is immature. When he ignores me then I just go on...I don't get mad (although for awjile when this happened it would feel like a mule kicked me in the gut). Then when he comes around we get along again...then the ignoring starts. All he is doing is driving a wedge. Games

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I just wanted to add that he could also be suddenly paranoid of rejection. I have a coworker who did the same exact flirt and ignore once the girl is interested. She ended up pursuing him anyways, and now they're together. But if you ask me, it sounds like he is a bit immature and has ego issues.

• He is also a coworker of mine. I just went-Whatever! and ignored him for two days. Then he was all back smiley flirty and stared at me with huge eyes and I just kinda ignored. After those two days he was all gentleman - helping me with stuff, holding doors, smiling and then got mad I didn't return his gaze later, avoided looking at me again...

• ...it's sad the games people play! Well..if you decide to go with him in the end..good luck!

• Funny...same exact thing just happened to me, and I was wondering the same thing. Could it be that he is suddenly unavailable and met someone else? By any chance are you in a relationship and he is worried about pursuing you further so he just shut off?

• The same thing was happening to me.. But he said he 'Didnt want to be mean' which was a lot worse then if I had just found out he didn't like me. Oh well. It was his loss I lost a lot of weight over the summer and now guys can't take there eyes off me!(;

• You know, I sometimes felt the same - He didn't want to be mean. But the thing that throw me off was that when I ignore him for couple of days he was like all over me flirting, smiling and noticing me everywhere. Except now he doesn't look at me anymore. Just greets and that's all. Maybe because I just had a boyfriend (6 months).Oh, and what happened to him? Does he pay more attention to you now too, or you don't get to see him anymore?