Flirts then ignores?

OK question? If a guy flirts, makes long eye contacts, always greets me in the morning when passes my workplace and says Bye when leaves (exclusively... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Playing games. Maybe he's trying to gauge your interest in him, and wants to see your reaction if he doesn't flirt. And see? This is your reaction. :) Don't give into him. Give him a week or so, don't react to it. If he becomes friendly again then be friendly with him. But not until then.

• I totally agree with you. I am going through the same thing. Flirty, I was sure he liked me, he knows I like him, and there is this interested / ignore back and forth thing going on. I NEVER ignore him because I agree that it is immature. When he ignores me then I just go on...I don't get mad (although for awjile when this happened it would feel like a mule kicked me in the gut). Then when he comes around we get along again...then the ignoring starts. All he is doing is driving a wedge. Games