Why are women in the US so uptight and defensive around men?

Hi, I seem to have noticed how defensive and uptight women are when they are around men in the US but why the hell is that? How come they get so paranoid when they are out in public around men? Even at bars and clubs the women seem defensive and scared that a man started a conversation with them. What is wrong with these women? Don't they want to meet men? How the hell is a guy supposed to meet women when the women are uptight, defensive and paranoid around them? This happens to a lot of guys I know they all say the same thing. It's like women in the US have a social disease or something!

How is the courtship process supposed to begin when women in America won't even make eye contact with men! WTF? One theory is that women in the US are being hit on left and right and they don't want anymore unwelcome male attention so they purposely avoid making eye contact with men. What a great country to live in if you a man trying to meet women!

Why are girls so paranoid around guys? The guy hasn't done anything and you freak out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you observed some of the men in the US in action? lol

Also not all women are defensive and scared, it is possible that they are not interested in you and your friends.

Personally if I am not interested in a guy for whatever reason I avoid eye contact with him so he won't try to talk to me. Everytime a woman leaves the house, doesn't mean she is soliciting for male attention. Maybe they have a man at home or just aren't interested for whatever reason.

I think instead of generalizing, you should probably look in the mirror and ask yourself what it is about you that repels women. Advise a lot of the guys you know to do the same. Women outnumber men 7 to 1 in some areas, there are a lot of women who would jump at the chance to meet a new guy so maybe it's just you.

• What areas would they be? they probably must be rural or suburban areas.

• How is that constructive... "... and ask yourself what it is about you that repels women." How the hell should anyone know what that thing is? If no one says it to me personally how can I know? Just curious... Also, here comes my story. I was born in Ukraine, for the past 13 years I"ve been living in Belgium. I must say I get a lot of stuff the guy above discribed BUT only in Belgium. In Ukraine I have no problems hooking up with women what so ever, in Belgium I suffer from loneliness as I seem totally unable to meet native women... I don't really know what it is that is not allowing me to meet women in Belgium BUT I strongly believe it's just the emancipation, women are now no more afraid of being alone nor they need men to support them, that's my only explenation... BUT it's kind of sad too, because in the west every word you say negatively towards women is being considered as bad manners and as if you are being like a boot... Getting laid has never been so sad and unmasculin...