Why does he act interested yet avoid me sometimes?

He's done everything to show interest, and I know for a fact he is not that big of a flirt. I feel like people notice it too, yet he'll act cold sometimes. He pretty much ignores me on Facebook, yet bothers me a lot in person. He's sending mixed signals and I thought I made it clear I was interested, so either I'm more subtle than I thought or he's really not interested. Can anyone explain this?

Always more answers are appreciated! Thanks!

**Specifically if you are a shy guy, but more so one who is shy yet acts like the class clown a lot, so that it appears you really aren't shy at all.**

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• His not sure, so I guess your not making it obvious enough. Smile at him and I mean proper smile lol. He sounds shy. It takes one to know one lol

• Haha thanks. I suppose he is shy but I've been so friendly that it should be obvious. For example I've joked around back and done basically what he's done to me, and given him things, and complimented, and smiled like every time we talked, which was easy because all this stuff just kinda naturally happened because I really like him.

• Show Older
    • Were not weird just shy to express our feelings, don't want to give a girl an ego boost lol. Yeah mix signals that's what I do so trust me just ask him out

• I've asked him to hang out but he's always busy! So I figure he could ask me sometime or just suggest another time, otherwise it seems like he has no interest in ever hanging out. That's where I'm at right now.Like on Friday he would talk to his friends then come over to me, then back again. Then our friend and him came over, and he left, then came back. Like what? Nervous maybe? Btw thanks for being incredibly helpful.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!