The "compliment" that got me slapped?

My name is Kevin and I'm a 19 year old college student. I recently met a girl at a party. We talked for a good half hour and seemed to be hitting... Show More

Her response (shortened): I just started dating someone about a month ago so I was upset with myself for liking you and wanted you to believe that you offended me. I would love to meet you for coffee but I would fully understand if you had no interest.

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are totally full of sh*t. You just sent a version of this story to my business. Something looked weird about your email so I googled your email address and it looks like you have been sending this story around for years. I wonder why. The version of this story that you sent me just this weekend was slightly different in that there is more detail in the story. After I ignored your strange email you sent me her "reply" the next day. The reply you said she sent was completely different from her "response" shown above. Both your letter and her "response" were obviously written by you.

I think you are a predator who is into bigger women. You try to get women to reply to your email looking for advice and then what? Do you stalk curvy women? You have posted this letter to at least 4 advice columns and you obviously troll around the internet looking for opportunities to email women about your little problem.

I think I should notify the police because you are obviously some sort of sick predator.

Do you have anything to say for yourself?